Reignition (SMUT)

"Ooo, I see your new lover boy is here, Y/N," Penelope smirked, poking my side as we were briefly looking out to the small crowd from behind the curtain.

I just blushed looking away from Penelope as she said to me, "Aww, do you have butterflies?"

Although I smiled at her comment, I actually didn't have butterflies. No one made me nervous when it came to wrestling, and I made that clear as I said, "Get in the zone, Penelope. We are literally about to go out within seconds.

"Someone's avoiding questions. That's a sign," Kip laughed, messing with me too.

"Kip, I will beat you up," I groaned, hoping he'd knock it off.

Finally, our music hit and Kip and Penelope went out first and I just followed. The second I walked out on stage, I actually had a lot of feelings. 

Nathan, my 'new lover boy' wouldn't keep his eyes off of me, but it wasn't just him causing all of the emotions. A someone who was still special to me was in the crowd, my ex-boyfriend, Wardlow. 

Wardlow and I dated while we were in the indies for quite some time, but we had to end it whenever he got to AEW. He was a true star, on a whole other level, while I was still down in the indies, doing the same old stuff.

But then Cody Rhodes came to one of my matches and asked me to come to AEW. I'd never been signed to such a big company, so there was no chance in hell that I'd pass that up. Even when I came to AEW, Wardlow and I didn't cross paths much, but that started to change. Of course, it would whenever I started talking to someone new.

I was feeling all of these crazy emotions, both Wardlow and Nathan watching me. There was so much nervousness built up inside of me but no one could probably tell. Penelope and I had our match against Hikaru Shida and a returning, Big Swole.

Since I had almost all eyes on me, I gave everyone a show. Penelope and I had great chemistry in the ring and together, we won our match. Once the match was over, I truly just wanted to get out of there and of course, Penelope noticed.

We went backstage and I was seriously rushing, getting to our locker room quickly and as Penelope stepped inside, she scoffed at me, "Y/N, what is your deal? You played it off well, but I know you were nervous out there."

"Penelope," I groaned, "I let some old emotions come back to me out there, okay? But we won, didn't we?"

"We did, but still. Does that new boy make you that nervous like damn," Penelope sighed, staring deeply into my eyes, "Wait,"

Penelope quickly began to catch on and I went to grab my towel and clothes to take a shower, ignoring her as she said, "It was Wardlow, wasn't it?"

"I'm taking a shower," I murmured, leaving for the showers.

Penelope was right, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that. Wardlow and I didn't break up on bad terms and my heart still wanted him. We dated for two years and it was heartbreaking for all of that to be just washed away. 

Thankfully, music and a shower were able to take my mind off of him. Then after I got dressed, my phone began to ring and of course, it was Nathan. I wasn't able to accept his call, but he just wanted to see me, so I went off to find him.

It was the end of the show and everyone was getting ready to leave, so I met Nathan by the parking lot.

"Y/N! You did amazing," Nathan smiled with open arms.

I kindly accepted his hug, sighing, "Thank you."

Nathan began to just tell me how amazing I was in the ring, complimenting me and I did appreciate it, but something of course caught my eye.