XXX Bit (SMUT)

Even with music playing, I could hear John Silver's loud mouth, but also hear Wardlow laughing, saying:

"Yeah guys, just tell Matt that I'll be in here when it's time to film the BTE skit."

"Alright big man!" Silver said rather loudly, the door closing immediately after. 

I just got done with my shower since I had a crazy match that resulted in a lot of sweating. I came out of the bathroom in just a towel. 

"Does Silver not know how to shut up? I could hear him over my music, word for word!" I groaned, going over to my suitcase. 

Wardlow was very quiet, just sitting on the couch, but as I turned to him, he snapped out of his trance, saying:

"Oh I'm sorry, it's just hard to focus when you're over there looking so damn fine."

Even though Wardlow and I have been dating for quite some time now, his compliments still made smile like no tomorrow, make my cheeks hot, and just put butterflies in my stomach. It was the best feeling. 

"It's hard to focus, huh?" I whispered in a sexy voice, his eyes fixing on my nude body as I let my towel fall to the floor. 

I just continued to tease him, being over and perking my ass as I went to go through my suitcase. 

"Now," Wardlow sighed in a deep voice, a smile covering my face as he stood behind me, pulling me into his hard-on, "That's just not fair."

"Baby," I smirked, standing up straight. 

The second I stood up straight, he pulled my body even closer to him, hands covering and massaging my breasts, planting hot kisses along my neck. 

"We've been going at it like crazy," I explained, Wardlow almost getting a moan out of me with his kisses. 

"Yeah and it's a damn good time," Wardlow whispered in my ear.

"It sure is," I agreed, giggling a bit as I turned my head to give him a kiss. 

I didn't know what it was with us, but we weren't able to control ourselves, the feeling better than anything as he kissed me hard, stepping back a bit. 

I just moved with the flow, allowing Wardlow to bend me over the end of the couch, my eyes watching him from behind ever so closely. 

"Oh I see what kind of mood you're in today," I chuckled, biting my lip hard as he placed a firm smack on my ass. 

"What mood do you think I'm in?" He asked in a deep voice, his shorts and briefs beginning to fall. 

"Just by the sound of your voice, I can tell my legs are really going to feel the aftermath of this," I chuckled, but ended up moaning and gasping, feeling his crown just slam right into me, no warning whatsoever. 

Wardlow was the one chuckling, easing in even deeper as his hips were pinned against me. 

"You do know me very well," Wardlow smirked, pulling him hips back then slamming into me. 

"Oh fuck," I whispered, gripping onto the end of the couch hard. 

He was definitely feeling dominant and rough, which I loved. I was a moaning mess already, wert skin smacking with each one of this thrusts that got quicker and quicker, his crown already as deep as possible. 

"Got damn it, Wardlow," I whined out, trying to hang on as I felt all of the heat in my body circle to my core and getting trapped, snapping more and more, soon to be snapped like a twig. 

"What? Is it too much this time?" Wardlow whispered in my ear, his hand getting tangled in my hair, pulling my head back a little. 

Quickly, I shook my head no, moaning out loudly again as my walls clenched around him. Feeling every inch just slide up my sensitive walls, the impact hitting my clit as well, resulting in my legs shaking like hell. 

"Fuck Wardlow," I cried out rather loudly, moaning his name louder and louder, "I'm about to cum."

"Yeah, you're gonna cum?" Wardlow smirked, his hand getting tangled in my hair again, his pace somehow getting even faster, about making my legs collapse. 

"Yeah, I'm cuming," I whined loudly, a salacious moan following. I could feel my back arching hard, gushing out onto Wardlow, but I got quite as I heard:

"SWEET JESUS, WARDLOW!"

Wardlow instantly stopped what he was doing, just looking to the door and I couldn't hold back my laughs as I heard:

"And we were filming for BTE! Now we have to edit that out!"

It was Matt And Nick. I totally forgot about a segment Wardlow was supposed to film and of course, the door wasn't locked. 

I actually couldn't help but laugh as I heard Matt and Nick. It was pretty funny, up until I felt Wardlow hit me with one more thrust, making me moan out a bit loud again. 

After that, Wardlow finally withdrew, my head turning back to him quickly as I said, "Really?"

Wardlow just laughed, making me chuckle too as he said, "Sorry, I just can't help myself."