Shooting Shots (SMUT)

"They may have kicked us out of the club, but this party ain't stopping! Come on guys, get in the limo!" Jericho yelled with a drunken slur, all of us laughing and cheering as we got into the limo. 

Music was blasting already in the limo, all of us getting inside and singing along, but my attention instantly went to Wardlow. I was having some trouble in my heels and Wardlow took my hand as he held the door open for me, smiling, "Ladies first."

He was actually helping me out a lot, but another issue ran right into me as soon as I got in the limo and saw who I was sitting next to, which was Jake. 

Being the only female member of Inner Circle, it did put some weight on my shoulders. Not only did I wrestle the women, I also was apart of the men's competition and sometimes, feelings couldn't be helped and that was Jake's case. 

He didn't know that I knew the truth, but I've heard multiple times that he liked me and with the way he acted towards me, that proved to be the truth. 

But at that very moment, I wasn't too worried about it. We were in Vegas, one of the biggest party cities and all I cared about was getting my party on.

"So, who's trying to do some shots with me when we get back to the mansion?" 

MJF yelled out in excitement and we all started cheering as I yelled out, "Hell yeah! Let's do it!"

"Are the shots going to be on you?" Max smirked, but also hearing a flirtatious voice next to me go, "I'd prefer to take them off you."

I couldn't help but smile as I heard it from Wardlow. He was looking at Hager for the moment, back with that deep glare that he always gave him. 

"Oh, so you're trying to do some body shots?" I whispered to him, crossing my legs as I got a little closer to him. 

"If you're down for it," Wardlow smirked, wrapping his arm around me. 

"Sounds like fun," I giggled, even more excited to get back to the mansion. 

Thankfully the drive wasn't a long one, my excitement controlling me as I held onto Wardlow's hand, headed straight to the bar inside. 

"So, I heard something about body shots in the car," Jericho smiled at me, both of us looking to Wardlow as he was at the bar, grabbing tequila, salt and lime slices, "I see you going after the big man!"

"He started it. But anyways," I smiled, looking to see Wardlow headed my way. 

"You ready?" He smirked, my actions gathering everyone's attention, especially when I threw my shirt off, leaving me down to my skirt and bralette. 

"Body shots!" Max yelled out, getting everyone excited. 

"You won't do it!" Ortiz yelled out goofingly, but everything got serious.

Wardlow definitely wasn't backing down, shooting a glaring look to Hager before he turned to me, handing me the lime, pouring the salt, the pouring the shot, his voice super sexy as he said, "Watch."

They all went ballistic as Wardlow did the shot off of me, then licked the salt all the way up from my stomach to my sternum, then basically kissed me, tongue and all as he took the lime from my mouth. 

"That's my man!" Max cheered on, Jericho adding to the intensity as he said, "You had your fun, Wardlow. Let the lady have turn!"

Wardlow just shrugged his shoulders, helping me off the bar, then ripping his shirt open in front of me, then hopping onto the bar, laying back. 

I was a bit puzzled at first, just smiling as I was pouring the salt, then the tequila. 

"The tequila too strong for you?" Wardlow smirked, taking a lime.