Breaking Point (SMUT)

"What the hell, Wardlow! What the hell did I tell you?!" 

MJF's voice made my eyes roll more than a gambler rolls dice and poor Wardlow, he never said it, but it was easy to tell that he wanted to snap MJF like a twig. 

"Get the hell out of here! I don't want to see your face!" Max yelled, outraged. 

Wardlow was one hell of man. Too bad MJF was too much of an narcissistic asshole to see that. My crush on Wardlow was so obvious. Never once did I get discouraged when I tried to pull my moves because Wardlow liked it, he was just good at hiding it. 

At work, he was the most professional man there was, but when I twirled around in dresses, mess with his tie when I walked by, my voice alone, it put this look in his eyes, a look of desire. 

The door slammed shut, Wardlow marching down the hallway, steaming of frustration, plopping down onto a small couch in the hall. A truly, perfect opportunity right in front of me and I wasn't letting it slip away. 

"When are you going to ditch that little prick?" I complained, leaning against the wall in front of himC, arms and legs crossed. 

Wardlow just stared into my eyes and I felt bad because he was pissed off. Max must've really struck a nerve, but I did my best to try and ease his anger. 

"I will give Max one thing," I sighed, standing between his legs, hands running through his hair and fixing it into a bun just how he liked, "I never mind watching you sit still and look pretty, but pretty isn't the word I'd use. Sexy is a lot better, so damn sexy."

Silence again, although there was a smile he was trying to hide when he watched me fix his hair. Obviously, flirting wasn't working and I liked Wardlow for the man he was too, so I tried tapping into his feelings, tried to boost his mood when I squared down, our eyes now leveled. 

"In all seriousness, Wardlow. Max is bad news, you deserve so much better," I cooed, his eyes expressing some relief, "You could be world champion, destroy every man in this place. You shouldn't be playing second fiddle to a little dickhead like Max. Again, you deserve so, so much better." 

There was a wrinkle in his tank top and I wasn't afraid to smooth it out, almost getting lost in my thoughts when I felt how warm he was, skin so soft against my palms sliding up his chest to fix the straps of the tank top.

With him, it was so hard to not be distracted by how damn handsome he was, that was until I heard my phone crack against the ground. 

I shut my eyes, letting out a huff of annoyance, whispering to myself, "Nice going, Y/N. If it's broken, I swear!

Talking to myself made him chuckle, but then his eyes widened, that desirous look in his eyes when I bent over, mini skirt riding up a bit while I picked up my phone. 

Even with the hard fall, my phone didn't have a scratch on it, making me smile, "Thank goodness. Still looks good."

I looked back to Wardlow finally, hands taking two handfuls of his pants that turned into clenched fists. 

"What?" I chuckled, batting my eyelashes when I said, "You can walk around looking all sexy, but I can't?"

Finally, he spoke, swallowing, "Actually Y/N, let's take a walk." 

"Take the lead," I gladly accepted, taking his hand and he didn't mind, squeezing it and despite his face straight head, I could see the smirk on his face. 

He began to head towards the parking lot and truly, I thought we were just going for a stroll, until we passed the booth where we check in. 

His massive hand took me by the chin, pushing me into the booth, lips combating with mine, winning with his tongue at my lower lip, making its way in.