Pressure Points (SMUT)

In the world of wrestling, there was always one person who was by my side, one person that I always looked up to and that was Jon Moxley, my older brother. 

Unfortunately, I was medically disqualified but before that horrible day came, Jon and I kicked ass everywhere we went and he taught me everything I know. Once I became medically disqualified, I was Jon's support, watching him becoming the best world champion AEW has had so far and I was so happy for him, until I saw something that I didn't like.

Jon attacked his next challenger, MJF from behind last week and the following week, I had to sit at home and watch MJF and Wardlow brutally attack Jon. Jon was busted open, beaten to a pulp and it pissed me off. 

I already had to watch Jon go through so much whenever he fought Jericho and injured his eye. Jon always told me to never worry about him, but that was such a hard task. Even though Jon had been through some tough things, it was rough watching what MJF and Wardlow did, especially since Wardlow and I were actually great friends at one point in time.

After being attacked, Jon had to take a week away from the show, which made MJF cockier than ever, but there was going to be a Moxley on the show that night.

Of course, MJF was in the ring with his podium and stuff wrestling 'political' bullshit, not wasting anytime to start running his mouth.

"Would you look at these numbers?" MJF gasped, pointing to the titantron, showing these outrageous numbers, "Every week, Moxley just drops lower and lower, lower than he did last week whenever I beat him to a pulp."

At that point, I had enough and MJF's face was priceless as Jon's music hit.

"What! Go check the stands!" MJF demanded as he looked to Wardlow, but they all stopped dead in their tracks as the music began to die off and I said:

"That will not be necessary."

MJF was in disbelief and so was Wardlow, a smile on my face as I walked to the ring, smiling, "Long time no see!"

It had been quite some time since I'd seen MJF and I always killed him with some kindness once we crossed paths, even though I couldn't stand him.

"Awe, little sister is here to defend her brother, isn't she?" MJF scoffed, laughing into the microphone.

I literally had to bite my tongue to stop myself from saying something that wasn't meant for television, but I still spoke as I looked out into the crowd for a moment and said, "Obviously, I saw what the both of you did last week. Jon is the toughest man that I know. I know that he will be okay, he's still going to kick your ass at All Out, but I don't want to wait till All Out to see you get your ass kicked after what you did."

Quickly, I sized up MJF, but he just laughed at me, making my anger boil as he said, "Back up, honey. I've always liked a girl with some fire inside of her, but you don't want to be medically disqualified for the rest of your life, or do you?"

I had no control over myself as I slapped MJF across the face, the crowd gasping as I did, MJF's cheek as red as the color of his tie. I was truly ready to kick his ass, but after I slapped him, Wardlow pushed him to the side and stood up to me, towering over me.

At first, I laughed. Wardlow was still my friend deep down inside and I figured I'd bring my friend to reality as I held up the microphone, laughing as I said, "Seriously, Wardlow? You're going to protect him from me?"

Wardlow didn't say anything, but he was listening carefully, a heated gaze being maintained as I added, "You know, Wardlow, I am so disappointed in you. They call you the war machine? Ever since you came to AEW, you have been nothing more than MJF's bitch!"