Go Crazy (SMUT)

"Can I have mojito, please? Add a little more rum than usual," I asked the bartender, needing more than one mojito. 

*DING* 

[Look to your right] Wardlow texted me. 

I listened, seeing him in the distance at a lounge, his hand motioning for me. Without hesitation, I headed his way. 

I was grateful that I had Wardlow. We were great friends, always looking out for one another and this was one of those moments. 

"One moment you're happy and dancing, the next your pissed off," Wardlow noticed, his arm around my shoulder when I sat down next to him, "What's wrong?"

"I thought it was just a cliché or a thing in movies," I sighed, growing angry, "But every damn time I go out, there's some perv on my ass and its so hard not to suplex them or something!"

It was no lie. I could look like a bum but as long as I was in a club or a bar, there would be some random dude trying to be all over me and it always pissed me off. 

"That fucker still here?" Wardlow asked, hearing the frustration in his voice. 

"See over there? Right by the DJ booth?" I leaning over to point the guy out, Wardlow's eyes finding him quickly. 

"I think it's best if you stay with me," Wardlow sighed, his arm wrapping around my hip, "Seems like any time I leave you on your own, something happens."

Truthfully, there's no other place that I wanted to be. There was only one thing killing me about our friendship and that was sexual tension. 

We were friends, but we'd always flirt, he wasn't afraid to keep his arm around me or keep me by his side. 

All of those emotions were so hard to fight because I loved all of it. Being in his arms gave me such a strong sense of security. 

He was a badass, but also had his soft side.  He was so protective of me and there was no denying that he was a dream boat. I was sure that I was hypnotized any time I looked into his eyes. 

"Well," I chuckled, stroking his big, muscular thigh, "Good thing I have you here with me."

Since he was afraid to have his hands on me, I gave in to all the crazy thoughts in my head, my hand sliding up his thigh a bit on its own. 

With a smirk, Wardlow met my gaze and cocked his eyebrow, looking to my hand for a brief moment. 

I just gave him this sexy look, knowing he had thoughts of his own that he was fighting. He was ready to say something to me, but someone else's voice said:

"Hey there you-"

Their voice died quickly, Wardlow changing from sexy to overprotective in an instant, his arm growing tighter around me. 

"Is there something you want?" Wardlow groaned, looking at the guy who was bothering me all night. 

"I was-" The guy began, stuttering, "I didn't know-"

"Didn't know that you're a dick-headed perv?" Wardlow scoffed, his voice deepening from anger. 

"I'm guessing she's-" He tried to say, but Wardlow cut him off quickly, snapping:

"She's my girl! And you're lucky I didn't come and find you the second she told me you were out there being perv while she was having fun with her girls."

"It wasn't like that man," He contested, trying to de-escalate the situation, fearing Wardlow. 

"Sure it wasn't," Wardlow sighed sarcastically, "You're lying straight through your teeth. Now, fuck off because if I have to stand up, it's not going to end well for you."