Always

Laena was exhausted. Her nameday had progressed without much celebration, to her relief. She had spent all morning with Alicent and her cousins before joining Jace and Rhaena for supper. Afterward, she wanted nothing more than to sink into her tub and rest.

Aylen had a scalding bath ready for her and Laena immediately stripped and slid neck-deep into the water, wondering where Aemond had gone off to. She had nearly fallen asleep when the door opened and Aemond entered the room, speaking softly to Aylen.

"Of course, my prince," the maid acknowledged, giving him a dip and glancing at Laena.

"Where have you been?" she asked with a soft smile.

"Arranging your nameday gift," he replied with a smirk. Her eyebrows raised in curiosity but he gave her no further information.

"I told you, I don't need anything." she said, closing her eyes and leaning back. He sat down behind her and began to knead the muscles of her shoulders.

"You may not, need anything, princess, but I know there's still something you want," she said against her ear.

"Mm," was his reply. She groaned softly when her feet earned the same treatment. But then her eyes flew open as she realized Aemond hadn't moved. Aegon smirked at her from the end of the tub. "What's going on?" she asked softly. Aemond raise an eyebrow as if to say "don't you already know?" She glanced back and forth between them as realization bloomed inside her. "Oh..."

Aemond scooped her up from the bath, water sloshing onto the floor and soaking his clothes. He deposited her roughly on the bed and then began to strip. His brother followed suit and Laena devoured every movement with intense eyes. Aegon, always eager to have his hands on her, finished first and he quickly joined her on the bed. Laena leaned in, offering her lips to him. When the mattress dipped they broke apart and she crawled over to her husband.

"Are you okay? We don't have to—"

"I'm fine," he reassured her. "I want you to have this. I want you to have whatever makes you happy. I'd give you the entire world if it was in my power." Laena grinned and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a searing kiss. "Lay back," he told her.

Laena didn't need to be told twice. She pressed back into Aegon's lap and he immediately latched his mouth to hers, making her whimper as his tongue danced in her mouth. When Aemond pushed two fingers inside her she gasped and her eyes closed.

"Fucking hells, she's soaked already, brother..."

"Of course she is," Aegon answered, his mouth traveling down her neck. "Our dirty little girl has likely been imagining this for months..."  When she blinked her eyes open, Aemond was grinning mischievously at her.

"Aegon, taste," Oh, my fucking gods... Aegon complied and her mouth parted in surprise as Aemond reached over her and pushed his slick fingers into his brother's mouth. She nearly came at the mere sight of it. When Aemond's fingers were licked clean, Laena reached up, gripped Aegon by the neck and pulled him down into a kiss. The one-eyed prince returned his attentions to her, pressing his mouth to her sex, and she moaned, her skin flushing with heat.

"Seven hells," she gasped, her head falling back as his tongue caressed her. "Please don't stop..." Aegon's fingers had found her nipples and he had begun caressing and tugging on them in a grueling pattern.

Her body began to tremble as she locked her eyes on Aemond's single, lavender one settled between her legs. "Oh, gods, please..." she begged.

"Please what?" Aegon crooned in her ear. "What do you need love"

"Please fuck me, Aemond!" she cried. Aemond and Aegon shared a look.

"How do you want to do this?" Aegon whispered in her ear.