Chapter 2: Aneesh is back

Col. Batra entered the hanger area and everyone saluted him.

Everyone: Jai hind sir

Col. Batra: Jai hind. So aap sab soch rahe honge ki maine aap sab ko yahan kyu bulaya hai

Everyone: Yes sir

Col. Batra: Mai aaj yahan aapko humare academy ke naye member se introduce karwana chahta hu. So please welcome our new dispensary incharge, Dr. Aneesh Malhotra.

A man with a medium height entered the hanger area with a cheeky smile playing on his face. He came and stood near Batra Sir and passed a wide smile to Monami to which she passed him a small forced smile. After this an official introduction was conducted.

Batra Sir: Agents and cadets please introduce yourselves

Param: Special Agent Lieutenant Colonel Param Shergill

Karan: Special Agent Major Karan Shergill 

Faizi: Special Agent Major Faizuddin Siddique

Sanju: Special Agent  Major Sanjana Dubey 

Monami: Special Agent Captain Dr. Monami Mahajan

Sid: Special Agent Captain Siddharth Ganju

Koel: Special Agent Captain Koel Roy

Likewise Sumanji, Chitra, Bala and Premji along with the cadets introduced themselves to Aneesh officially. Monami, Koel and Sanjana did not add their husbands' surname to their name after marriage so Aneesh thought that its all clear for him.

Aneesh (in mind): Monami ne ab tak shaadi nahi ki. Matlab mera raasta saaf hai. But mujhe phir bhi confirm kar lena chahiye

Aneesh wanted to hug Monami but he didn't because that would disturb the protocol of that academy thus upsetting her. His trance was broken by Batra Sir's voice.

Batra Sir: So aap sab soch rahe honge ki jab Dr. Monami hai academy mai toh humne ek aur doctor ko kyu appoint kiya hai

Cadets: Yes sir

Batra Sir: Toh jaisa ki aap sab jaante hai ki Dr. Monami humare Deolali ke Army hospital ki department head bhi hai. Toh iss liye unke upar work pressure kuch zyada hi tha. Isiliye ministry ne Dr. Aneesh ko Parakram SAF ka dispensary incharge appoint kiya hai. I hope I'm clear.

Cadets: Yes sir

Batra Sir: Banta, jaake Dr. Aneesh ko apne room tak chhod aao

Ustadji (clicking his toes): Ji sir

After this Ustaji and Aneesh left to his room. Aneesh had a single room on the cadets' floor. They couldn't provide him the army quarters as he had no family along.

Even the cadets dispersed to the mess for breakfast and Col. Batra left the hanger area. Since the time Aneesh had entered again, there was a constant annoyance on Sid and Karan's face. They was sure that he's going to create a havoc in everyone's life, especially in Karan and Monami's. Sid just walked off the hanger area followed by Karan. They both went to their respective room to calm themselves down. And Sanju and Monami went behind their husbands too.

Monami and Karan's room:

Karan was sitting near the window just looking outside, maybe calming himself down a little as he didn't want his emotions to overpower him. Monami entered and saw him sitting and thinking something deeply. She sighed and closed the door. She came near him and back hugged him while he was still sitting. He closed his eyes feeling her near him. After some time she broke the silence.