Chapter 10: Tantrums at their peak!

He nuzzled his face in her neck, gently brushing his beard stubble on her neck and fanning his hot breath over her sweet spot.

Monami (breathing heavily and trying to resist): Ka... Karan behave, hum hos... hospital mai hai

Karan (pepping soft kisses on her neck): So what?

Monami: Umm... Karan

As soon as he heard her moan, he gave her a dark love bite. She moaned out loud in the hottest voice possible, but soon the realisation struck her.

Monami (pulling back from his grip): Karan! Dimaag theek hai? Yeh kya kar diya tumne? Ab mai isko kaise chupau? Kisi ne dekh liya toh kya sochenge? Mumma, Papa, Mom, Dad aur baaki sab hai yahan! You've lost it!

Karan: Relax Rani Sahiba , aap itna panic kyu kar rahe ho? And what do you mean by "kaise chupau"? Waise hi chupa lo jaise har bar chupate ho😉😏

And here she burst into a million of blushes. She hid her face in his chest with a crimson red colour on her cheeks. Karan rested his head on hers, feeling content with her.

Parakram SAF

Koel called Ustadji and told him to inform in the academy that Karan was out of danger now and they can come and meet him tomorrow during the visiting hours of the hospital. Ustadji informed Sumanji, Chitra and Bala about Karan's well being and they sighed in relief.

It was around 4pm and Aneesh was back in the academy. It was a break between lunch and evening drills. He found complete silence in the academy and anticipated that he had successfully managed to kill Karan without coming in anyone's notice. He smirked a little and went towards his room when he found Bala coming from the other side. He thought to confirm whether what he intended to do was successful or not.

Aneesh: Bala!

Bala: Ji Doctor Sahab

Aneesh: Woh mai medicine ka stock le aaya hu aur yeh uska bill hai. Kya tum yeh Param sir se sign karwa sakte ho?

Bala: Woh toh academy mai nahi hai

Aneesh: Toh Karan, Faizi ya Sanjana se karwa do

Bala: Doctor Sahab, academy mai koi nahi hai

Aneesh: Kyu? Kahan hai sab?

Bala: Aspataal gaye hai

Aneesh (acting surprised and concerned): Hospital? Sab theek hai na?

Bala: Nahi woh Karan sir ji ko woh hua hai umm...

Aneesh: Allergy?!

Bala: Aapko kaise pata?

Aneesh: Woh... woh mai andar aa raha tha toh... toh guards baat kar rahe the. But kis... kiske baare mai baat kar rahe the woh... woh nahi pa... pata

Bala: Theek hai

Aneesh: Woh... Karan kaisa hai??

Bala: Theek hai abhi. Woh unko Doctor madam ne bacha liya