Chapter 31: Aneesh's truth

Param played the video and what everyone saw next, boiled their blood and they wanted to kill Aneesh with their bare hands.

[Video is in bold, current scenario on normal text]

Video:

Monami was standing outside the mess at some distance and talking to someone over the call. It was a call from the Army Hospital and thus it was important. She was standing a little away from the mess back was facing its entrance. A fellow doctor needed some guidance from her and as was too engrossed in her work, she hadn't noticed someone's presence behind her.

Aneesh came out of his dorm, completely drunk and started walking around the academy itself. Soon he noticed Monami talking to somebody over a phone call. He smirked disgustingly and stood behind her at a really unacceptable distance. He stared leaning towards her face. Suddenly she felt someone was behind her and she turned and jerked back seeing Aneesh so close to her. She quickly stepped back and maintained a safe distance from him. This move of hers angered Aneesh. He grabbed her wrist forcefully causing her wrist to redden.

Monami (trying to get out of his hold): What the hell Aneesh? Yeh kya badtameezi hai? Haath chhodo mera!

Aneesh: Kyu mujhse door bhaagti rehti ho tum Mo?

Monami (still trying to get out of his hold): Tum kya bol rahe ho mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha. (Forcefully jerking his hand away) And just leave my hand!

Karan clamped his hands in a tight fist and clenched his jaw so tight that his bones could be seeing through his skin and beard. Sid stood there looking at the screen with blood shot eyes. He always warned Monami about trusting people too easily. But she being the God's child, always trusted people blindly. Even though this depicted the pure and innocent soul she was, it always did not favour her. All the times she was betrayed, her gut always knew that it was going to happen. But this time she was cheated by her friend. She trusted him a lot. And this behaviour of his sent a shock wave all over her body and soul.

Monami started to walk away but Aneesh grabbed her hand and pulled her. He pinned her hands to the wall and looked into her eyes.

Aneesh: Kab se indirectly tumhe batane ki koshish kar raha tha ki I LOVE YOU MONAMI! Lekin tumhe kuch samajh hi nahi aata

Monami (shocked): What?! (Noticing the alcohol bottle that he kept aside) Aneesh you're drunk. Tum nashe main kuch bhi bol rahe ho. Just get out of my way

Aneesh: Please Monami, I love you. Bohot pyaar karta hu main tumse woh bhi college time se. Pichli baar bhi Parakram SAF tumhare liye hi aaya tha aur iss baar bhi sirf tumhare liye hi aaya hu

Monami: Just stop it Aneesh! Tumne uss din jab yeh baat mujhse kahi thi terrace pe (Chapter 3) tab bhi maine tumse kaha tha, ki main Karan se pyaar karti hu. Tumhe samajh kyu nahi aata. Main Karan ki biwi hu, usse pyaar karti hu aur kisi bhi keemat pe usse nahi chhodungi! Yeh baat tum apne dimaag main fit karlo. Samjhe?

Aneesh's anger reached its peak hearing her. He went towards the railing and threw the bottle of alcohol on the floor making it break into sharp pieces.

Aneesh (breaking the bottle of alcohol): AREY BAS! Jab dekho tab Karan, Karan, Karan karti rehti ho. Pata nahi kya hai uss do kaudi ke commando main jo uska naam tumhare hothon se uska naam hi nahi hat raha hai. Uske life ki toh koi guarantee bhi nahi hai. Pata nahi kab mar jaye saala. (Going close to her) Aisa kya hai usme jo mujh main nahi hai?

Monami couldn't bear the misbehaviour done by Aneesh. And on top of that he was saying intolerable things about her husband. So she slapped him hard, printing her fingers on his cheek.