Chapter 32: Karan Shergill's Wrath

After sometime Monami's cries lowered a bit. Juhi wiped her tears with the pad of her thumb and Suhana rubbed her back to comfort her. Karan separated Gabbar from Monami and cooed him. They made Monami lay down on the bed and tucked her under the mattress. She forwarded her hand towards her son who instantly came and snuggled into her. She cuddled him tightly and held him close to her. With the other hand she held her husband's hand close to her heart. Karan caressed her hair with love and feeling those light strokes, she fell asleep in some time.

Juhi couldn't see her daughter in this situation and ran out of the room covering her mouth with her hand and sobbing. Suhana too went behind her after signalling Karan that she'll take care of Juhi. Deepak and Sooraj who had just returned from their evening walk, saw the whole ordeal. Deepak went towards his wife who was sitting on the couch with her face covered by her palms and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Deepak: Juhi, kya hua? Tum ro kyu rahi ho?

Juhi (crying): De...epak woh woh Mo...nami

Deepak (tensed): Kya hua Monami ko?

Suhana (tearing up): Kuch nahi hua hai use bhaisaahab. Thodi der pehle toh theek thi, phir Gabbar aaya toh usse gale lagke rone lagi. Karan ne phir se sulaya hai usse

Juhi (crying): Pata na...hi kiski naz...ar lag gayi hai hum...are bacc...ho ki khushiyon ko

Suhana (trying to control her tears): Sach main, pata nahi aisa kya ho gaya hai jisse Monami itni disturbed hai

?: Main batata hu kya hua hau

They heard a voice from the door and looked behind only to find Param standing there with Barkha. He had an iPad in his hand and Barkha was also standing along with him. Param's facial expressions clearly indicated the rage irrupting in him while Barkha's eyes too held disgust. He came there and sat on the sofa between Juhi and Suhana. He side hugged both of them and wiped their tears. Barkha came with two glasses of water and made them both drink it. After both the ladies calmed down, Param settled Deepak and Sooraj beside their respective wives and settled the iPad on the centre table in front of them.

Param: Ab main ek footage play karne wala hu aap sabke saamne. Isse dhyaan se dekhiyega aur uske baad soch samajh ke react kijiye. Iss footage main aap sabke sawaalon ke jawaab hai

He played the video and everything was seen and heard clearly by everyone. Everyone in the room was raging in anger. Deepak banged the table with force causing a loud noise. Sooraj too clenched his fists tightly but Juhi and Suhana were very shocked to react in anyway.

Deepak (yelling): HOW DARE HE?! HOW DARE HE EVEN TOUCH MY DAUGHTER?? BLOODY BASTARD

Juhi: Deepak please, relax!! Shaant ho jaiye

Deepak: Seriously Juhi?! How can you even ask me to relax?? Do you understand that the girl who is getting harmed in the video is our daughter?!

Juhi: I understand, sab samajhti hu main. But aap bhi samajhiye. Agar zyada gussa karenge toh aapki tabiyat kharaab ho jayegi aur agar Monu uth gayi toh aur pareshaan ho jayegi, isliliye please

Deepak just growled and stormed back to his room, closing the door with a loud band causing everyone to flinch at the  sound.

Sooraj: Param, yeh video Karan aur baaki special agents ne dekhi hai??

Param: Ji Dad

Sooraj: Ab jo karna hai woh Karan hi karega

Suhana: Lekin beta, tum please dekhna ki woh uss doctor ko itna bhi na maar de ki woh marr jaye. Iss video ko dekhne ke baad Karan ka gussa satve aasmaan pe hoga