Chapter 24: The happy news

Karan quickly joined the group hug with his wife, their dog and the little munchkins with a smile adorning on his face.

Since Karan and Monami were enjoying with the kids and Gabbar, they didn't realise that it was time for lunch. As there was going to be a small Valentine's Day party in the evening, Dilbaug ji and all the canteen staff members were busy in the preparation of the delicious delicacies that were going to be served that night. Karan checked his watch and it was 1:30 pm already.

Karan: Arey, 1:30 baj gaya. Aaj toh Dilbaug ji khaana bhi nahi banayenge

Monami: Haa, I absolutely forgot. Ruko main jaldi se kuch bana deti hu

Someone: Uski zaroorat nahi hai

They looked towards the door and found Parkha, Sidsa and Koezi standing there with food. They came in and kept the utensils on the dining table.

Karan: Bhabhi, yeh sab??

Barkha: Hume pata tha ki tum sabko good news batane ke chakkar main yeh bhool hi jaoge ki aaj mess main khaana nahi banega

Koel: Iss liye aaj hum khana laye hai

Sanju: Aur aaj hum sab aaj saath khaana khayenge

Kids: Yayyyy!!

Nikhil: Kya - kya hai khaane main??

Barkha (opening the lid): Biriyani aur kheer

Koel (opening the lid): Pasta and pancakes

Sanju (opening the lid): Daal, baati aur laddoo

Samira: Wow!! Itna saara khaana

Aayat: Aaj toh maza aayega!!

Faizi: Ab shuru karain??

Barkha: Ruko sabse pehle Karan aur Monami ka muh meetha karenge

Sid: Matlab aaj pehle dessert aur phir main course??

Param: Arey itni khushi ki baat hai, aaj toh meetha pehle banta hai

Since the time, the ladies opened the lid of the utensils, Monami stated feeling nauseous. The smell of all the dishes flared inside her nostrils and it created a havoc inside her. She felt all the components of her stomach gushing from her stomach to her throat. She quickly ran towards the washroom with her mouth covered with her hand. Everyone saw her with tensed expressions but the ladies understood that it was normal to feel nauseous at this time. But Karan panicked instantly. He ran behind his wife and saw her puking. He rubbed her back and held her hair away from her face. After a while she calmed down and came out of the washroom. He made her sit on the bed and passed her a glass of water.

Karan: Better?

Monami just nodded her head positively as she indeed was feeling a lot lighter and better than before.

Karan: Achanak se vomiting kaise Rani Sahiba? Abhi tak toh nahi hui thi

Monami: Maine bataya tha na Karan, vomiting sabko hoti hai. Kisi ko jaldi toh kisi ko late. Depends on person to person

Karan: Okay. Abhi rest karna hai ya bahar chalain?

Monami: Nahi bahar chalte hai. I'm hungry

Karan: Okay

They walked hand in hand towards the living room where everyone was waiting for them. All of were sitting on the dining table waiting patiently for Karan and Monami to come. Moran entered and Karan made Monami sit on the sofa.

Sid: Theek hai bro?

Monami: Haa

Sanju: Monami, tujhe abhi khaana khaane ko man hai?