Important‼️(Don't skip)

Hello everyone

I just want to keep it simple. This is a message for everyone who reads my stories. Thank you so much for giving me a portion of your time and taking the efforts to read my story. I am really grateful to all of you.

But I request all of you to please vote on the chapters. It only takes a second to do that but it really affects the writer. I am rigorous about the updates. I religiously update a new chapter every Thursday without fail. Sometimes when you guys want me to give an early update, I do that too. But I don't get the same response from your end.

It takes a full week for me to write a new chapter for all of you. I try to incorporate your ideas and suggestions as well so that everyone is happy. But at the end of the day, I'm not happy. I mean just look at the views to vote ratio, it's totally mismatched.

Everyday is not the same. Some days are very stressful for me because of my studies. Assignments, homework, exams, internals; everything drives me crazy. But writing for you people makes me happy. I may not know you all personally, but all of you have become a part of my daily routine. Your votes encourage me and your comments make my day happy.

So it is a humble request to all of you to please vote and if you guys have any suggestions then please message me personally as if I choose to use the idea, then it remains a suspense for everyone else.

And to all those who vote and comment, thank you so much. You guys really make me happy and I love you all a lot❤️

(P.S: Apart from suggestions, I'm open to making new friends. So do not hesitate to message me if you people want to talk any time 💌)

With much love
Tanvi