𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗧

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗢𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘the helpless romantic

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗢𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘
the helpless romantic

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘
maisie rae swift

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘
mae (all friends + brother)
cc (close friends)
daisy (brother)
rae (li)

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘
maisie

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
she's the adoptive daughter of taylor swift .

𝗙𝗖
olivia

𝗔𝗚𝗘
19

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬
february 20th , pisces

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥
female

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦
she/her

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬
bisexual (male lean)

𝗟𝗜
open

𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 / 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦
a talented singer and songwriter , with the amazing taylor swift as her vocal coach . she's also done a few acting gigs , but is leaning towards being a songwriter instead of an actor .

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
currently just finished filming her show , and is trying to take the time off to write her first album .

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧Y
in her private life , maisie is the type of girls to be friends with everyone , but has enough confidence to "put a bitch down" . she knows how to defend herself , and although she's a bit emotional , she can maintain a strong composure . she's a sweetheart and always compliments her friends . she's an absolute helpless romantic at heart and she loves physical touch , so she's naturally a bit clingy and touchy . maisie is the type of girl to beg to watch the notebook and then cry at the ending , even though she had already watched it 10 times . the idea of love interests her , and even though she continues to get her heart broken , she'll keep longing . maisie adores cats and owns one of her own too . she's also an extremely chaotic individual , always tripping over random things and having random outbursts of energy .
to the public , she feels forced to wear a smile and makes sure that she shows no weakness , always trying to say the right things and look the right way .

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗
when taylor swift decided to foster two kids while she disappeared from the media for a year , during that year taylor found herself attached to them and adopted both maisie (13) and oli (15). they were kept secret for about a year until the paparazzi found out , forcing their mother to publicly announce that she had adopted two children . obviously it was hard for the two , people were envious of them , who wouldn't be ? during that time , maisie developed an extreme fear of the paparazzi , due to rude things being called out to her and her brother , and the articles being posted about them . people liked to make rumors about why they were even orphans in the first place , and that was what hurt the most . when maisie got her first acting job , it was for a small movie where she was simply a side character , then she found herself as a lead on a disney show . but even then she felt like she was in her mothers shadow , so she texted her friends to see if they wanted to all leave and live together , thus starting her new life .

𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦
good: social butterfly , helpless romantic , nice , sweet , adventurous , chaotic and humorous
bad: extremely clumsy , emotional , stubborn at times , gets defensive easily , clingy

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦
CATS , playing the piano and guitar , singing , dancing , acting , partying , hanging out with her friends , hugs / physical touch , trying new things

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦
the paparazzi , horror movies , spiders , rats or mice , bees , rude people , snobs

𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦
the paparazzi - due to how intrusive they were throughout her childhood , she feels uncomfortable and anxious around them , usually resulting in her bolting away or tying to hold back a panic attack

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗛𝗦
her confidence , kindness , her talents , she's also fairly athletic with a smaller frame

𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦
how emotional she is , clumsiness

𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗖
singer/songwriter , celebrity , idek

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚
lush life

𝗠𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘
you're on your own, kid
vigilante shit
lover
cruel summer
all i want
people watching
who says
shes all i wanna be
better than revenge
(any taylor , olivia , or conan song ever)

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 (tw: ed)
maisie is currently struggling with getting over an eating disorder after reading a few hateful articles and social media posts following the release of her last show .