𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

chapter fourteen

chapter fourteen . disneyland

After the whole Oliver missing ordeal, the group needed a way to get rid of their stress. With the idea of going to Disneyland for two days, how could they refuse?

Wade was eagerly staring down at the ticket in his hand, although Victor was quick to pry it from his hands. "Hey!" He complained.

"I'm holding onto this for you before you can lose your ticket." He told him firmly, shoving Wade's ticket into his wallet.

"I never lose my tickets." Wade pouted like a child, crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah? Remember that one amusement park?" Hunter piped in, playfully nudging Wade. His friend turned around and locked Hunter into a chokehold.

"Whatever, pookie. You lost your ticket too." He laughed, purposely using his fist to mess up Hunter's hair. Wade held on until Hunter finally tapped out, shooting the middle finger at him.

Oliver was standing next to Maisie, a proud smile on his face. After the kiss with Victor, he was quick to tell his sister about it the next day. He claimed that even though Maisie got the first guy, Oliver got the first kiss. She didn't have the heart to tell him that they had both dated people before, but Oliver was right on the kiss part, Maisie always backed away from a relationship before it got to that level.

Her hand was held tightly in Adonis' while they navigated the line to get inside. Elizabeth looked the other way.

Of course, Elizabeth was over Adonis, but it still hurt to see the guy that she had been into choose the girl who seemed to have it all. She frowned and let Lucielle urge her further down the line.

Adonis watched her and sighed, he felt like his friendship with Elizabeth really broke apart after he started dated Maisie. He knew why, of course, but he still felt terrible about it for some reason. Maybe it was because he was really to closed off to make any really close friends, so Elizabeth's advances felt more friendly than romantic. So in a way, he felt like he lost a closer friend.

When they reached the front of the line at the entrance, he let his hand slide out of Maisie's and chose not to reconnect them when they reached the other side.

The brunette awkwardly shoved her hands in the pocket of her hoodie but stood by his side, "Addi? You good?"

"Yeah, just thinking." He responded, "Sorry." He added after a few more seconds of awkward silence.

"It's okay." She smiled assuringly, remaining by his side. It only took a few minutes for Jonna to come by and sweep Maisie away, squealing about how excited she was for the Spider-Man ride.