𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

chapter twelve

chapter twelve . nona

Wade stood in the middle of his room, his brown eyes scanning around the mess around him. It's easy to say that his and Hunter's room is by far the messiest room in the house.

Hunter was on the floor, tying his shoe. "Should we pick up before we go?"

His best friend hesitated, taking one more look at the mess, "Nah." He said in a confident manner.

"Yeah, picking up is too much work anyways." Hunter finished tying his shoes. "So, coffee at Nona's and then we can go out for that photoshoot?"

The fans were always desperate to get pictures of the two famous best friends together, so it wasn't a strange occurrence when they always get booked together for photoshoots.

Wade nodded, grabbing his pair of sunglasses. They were his favorite pair, because they somehow remind him of Tony Stark's glasses even though they don't even look anything alike.

Hunter grabbed the car keys and began to walk outside to the car, keeping his head low. One of the security guards helped him climb into the drivers seat.

Driving was the one thing that the group refused to give away. They didn't care that fans could snap pictures of them, because it was better than hiring someone to drive them.

The group likes to think of it as their last chance at freedom, to continue to find their hiding spots before its game over.

The two made it to Nona's house quickly, immediately feeling welcomed by the cozy decoration of the house.

Nona was practically family to Hunter, and Wade was the only other person who visited her house. It used to be just her and Hunter, bonding together over a cup of coffee like grandmother and grandson. Then Wade began to join when he felt like it.

Although Wade will never have the relationship Hunter has with Nona, he still loves the woman dearly and enjoys every interaction with her.

Nona was quick to rush into the living room and sweep the boys into a hug. They had already let themselves in because Nona told Hunter where she puts the house key.

She ushered them to the couch, where a table separated them from the other couch where she sat.

Nona had already set coffee and some treats on the table for them.

"So, boys! I need the latest gossip. Every last detail!" The older lady exclaimed excitedly, holding on tightly to her cup of tea.