𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

chapter three

chapter three . furniture shopping

"Maisie ! I'm gonna kill you !" Oliver yelled , dashing from the living room into the kitchen . He had gone through almost an entire hour of the morning without noticing the drawings on his face , until Victor woke up and they saw each other .

"Shit ! I didn't do it !" Maisie screamed , hiding behind Darnell . "It was Darnell ! Get him !"

Darnell's arms shot up in defense . "No I got Victor ! Maisie drew on you !"

"I knew it !" Oliver pushed Darnell out of the way and began chasing Maisie around the house , cornering her in one of the bedrooms . "Do you surrender ?"

"Never !" Maisie made a bolt for the door , but Oliver grabbed her by the waist and carried her back to the corner while she kicked at him . "No ! No ! No!"

He held up his water bottle over his sister's head and slowly dumped it onto her , soaking her long hair . He smiled in satisfaction .

"No ! I hate you !" Maisie gasped , setting her hands on her head . "Today was a good hair day !"

Oliver only laughed and left the room , leaving his little sister alone and completely soaked with water .

"Hey , where'd your sister go ?" Darnell asked , pouring himself a bowl of cereal .

"She's in someone's room crying over her wet hair ." He joked , searching through the cabinets for something to eat .

Lucielle entered the room , a bright smile on her face . "Gooood morning !" She told the two boys .

"Hey , Lucy ." Darnell smiled , "You want some cereal ?"

"Sure ." She shrugged .

As Darnell began to pour Lucielle some cereal , Oliver turned to the sink to scrub the marker off of his face . Maisie slowly walked into the kitchen and walked up behind him , shoving his whole head into the sink .

"Dude !" He complained .

"Karma , loser ." Maisie huffed , crossing her arms . Her hair and shirt were completely soaked and she had a pissed expression on her face .

Zinnia walked into the kitchen , trying to stifle her laughter at the sight of the two soaked siblings . "You two got in a water fight or something ?" She asked , grabbing an apple .

Maisie pointed at Oliver . "He started it !" Her brother gasped dramatically .

"You started it you little -"

"Mornin guys !" Elizabeth skipped into the room . She was obviously the first one awake , because she was completely dressed and her hair sat curled on her shoulders . She began to walk around and give everyone a hug , except for Maisie .

Oliver's eyebrows furrowed and he looked down at his little sister , sharing a look of confusion with her .

Lucielle looked between Maisie and Elizabeth , slowly grabbing the princess' arm . "Let's go talk outside , yeah ?"