𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

chapter five

chapter five . movie night

"Movie time, bitches !" Darnell called , running through the house . He drummed his hands on each of the doors until people began coming out .

"Right when I was starting to get comfortable ." Zinnia groaned. She was wearing her boyfriend's hoodie and a pair of Christmas pjs.

Maisie followed after her, she wasn't wearing a hoodie but she was wearing a cropped black shirt to go with her own Christmas pants . It was clear the two friends bought them together due to how they were literally the same .

"Tis the season ." Darnell teased the two , only to have to duck away from Zinnia's hand . She scoffed and stormed past him.

"I'm so tired ." Maisie whined, sitting down onto the couch. Zinnia sat down on the floor in front of her.

"Same." Zinnia leaned against the couch , closing her eyes .

"I got the popcorn !" Wade yelled . He pushed Hunter out of the way to be the first into the kitchen , grabbing the box of popcorn quickly .

"Everyone's so immature ." Victor told the two girls while he sat down next to Maisie . "Where's Oliver ?"

"I thought you shared a room with him ?" She asked with a frown . "Call him ?"

"Good idea ." He pulled out his phone and called Oliver , standing up when he answered . He walked outside to talk to him before he walked back inside . "He's getting drinks from the store with Adonis ." With a smirk on his face he added , "I wonder what they're talking about ."

Maisie stared at him with her eyebrows furrowed . "What do you mean ? They're probably talking like normal people ?"

Victor laughed slightly at her confusion . "Maisie , when are you gonna notice ?" He asked her .

"Notice what ?" She crossed her arms , looking at him with confusion .

"I'll let you figure it out yourself ."

— — —

"So , I think it's time for a chat ." Oliver drummed his fingers against the steering wheel , looking up at the red light .

"Chat about what ?" Adonis asked , nervously playing with his hands . He glanced over at Oliver to try and read the look on his face .

"My sister ." He replied shortly , trying to maintain a poker face . Oliver wasn't dumb , he notices when people make advances toward his sister , even when she can't notice .