𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

chapter one

chapter one . moving in

The day started out simple, with Oliver showing up early at Maisie's house. He had stayed up late the night before so he could help his sister load his truck with her boxes in the morning. The goal was for the group was to arrive there any time before noon, but because the two siblings were trusted with the house keys, they would have to get there early anyways.

Maisie slid into the passenger seat, immediately connecting her phone to the speakers before Oliver could snatch it from her hands. "I'm just gonna play mom's music." She laughed, turning to buckle her seatbelt.

"This is gonna be a long ride." He mumbled.

— — —

It was a lie. The ride felt like it was the fastest ride in the world to them. The second Maisie hit play on her playlist, the whole car just burst into loud singing. They listened to songs from every album, until they finally reached their location.

Oliver was beaming with excitement. It took him less than a second to park the car and immediately jump out.

A car had already beat them to the house, and the figure of Adonis stood leaned against his car, an emotionless look in his eyes to the outside view, but as the two siblings watched him, they noticed a slight change in his eyes.

"Hey, Addi!" Maisie called, waving her arms. He hesitantly waved back.

"You got the keys?" He asked.

Oliver held them up, "yeah, lemme go unlock the door." He walked up to the house, twisting the key into the lock. He looked up, taking notice at the lack of a security camera. He made a mental note to her that fixed before he pushed his way in and propped the door open.

He began to walk around, looking around the unfurnished rooms. "Shit - We forgot to get furniture."

"Oh fuck." Adonis responded as he stepped into the room, Maisie following behind him. "It's fine, I mean we can sleep on the floor for a few days." He shrugged.

"I knew we were forgetting something." Hunter laughed as he walked into the building, gripping onto a box of his belongings. "We're all a bunch of idiots."

"Sup man." Adonis nodded, glancing back towards the empty room. "I think we should just put the blame on the Swifts over here."

Oliver leaned forward to whisper something in Maisie's ear before the two looked up and raised their middle fingers.

"What in the sibling telepathy-" Hunter began, only to be interrupted by Wade tackling him into a hug . He dropped his box, "Dude!" He groaned. "You gotta pick that up now."