𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen . missing??

"Psst! Victor! Wake up!"

Victor was shaken awake by Maisie. The sunrise setting off a dim light around the room so that he could see the expression on her face. "Mae? What's up?"

The brunette had a hopeful smile on her face, "Have you seen Oli? I have some great news to tell him."

"He isn't here?" Victor groggily sat up, glancing over at the empty bed across from his. "I haven't, he must've slipped out while I was asleep."

"Oh, that's okay. He's probably at the store or something, I'll come by later." She stood up and gave him a small wave before leaving the room, probably to go wake up Adonis.

— — —

Oliver still wasn't home when the clock struck noon, which struck a slight amount of worry amongst the group. Victor stood in front of the calendar that was hung on the fridge, his finger sliding along the dates until he hit the day that it was.

He was hoping that Oliver would've written down that he had plans that day. He was immediately let down. Oliver's handwriting was nowhere to be seen, in fact, nobody had anything going on that day. It was supposed to be one of the relax days at the house.

Victor sighed and walked back into the living room where the rest of his friends sat. They were all surrounding the couch, watching tv. The friends were under the impression that Oliver probably just made plans and forgot to tell the group.

Adonis looked up from where he was sitting on the couch, raising his hand slightly from Maisie's shoulder to give Victor a small wave. "Any news?"

"Nothing." He crossed his arms and stood behind the couch, "Not even replying to my texts."

Maisie looked up, "He won't reply to mine either." She glanced down at her phone, "Wait! I have an idea."

The two boys watched her eagerly, but tried to mask their disappointment when she let out a small, "fuck." She sat up and buried her face in her hands.

"What's wrong?" Adonis asked, sitting up with her. He tenderly set his hands on her shoulders.

"He turned off his fucking location." She replied, "Why the fuck would he do that? That's just so fucking-" Maisie broke off, letting Adonis pull her into a hug. "He never does that." She mumbled.

Wade spoke up from his spot on the floor. "Should we call the authorities? Maybe he's missing?"

"And make this whole thing public?" Elizabeth snapped, a sarcastically sweet tone filling her voice. "How clever."

"Oh my god! You dyed your hair!" Wade burst out into laughter, pointing at her. The princess insecurely grabbed her hair and yelled something at him. He yelled back.