Ch 11: The challenge begins

Miyako pov.......

"Come on Nova, u need to relax. " I told Nova pulling him away from the rowdyruff boys.

"I just need to lay down Miya. " he said holding his head. I was worry about the rowdyruff too, but Nova just called me Miya which was a big surprise. He usually so formal with us and for him to call me by my nickname. It got me all excited and happy inside. I help him to his room and he went on his bed. I attempted to take his headband off him but he grab my hand.

"No Miya." he said and I felt butterflies in my belly cause he called me Miya again.

"But if u have a headache u should relax ur head. So no pressure should be on it. " I said trying to take the head band

"Uhhh fine" he said he let me take it and his bangs look so cute down I almost squealed. But I was strong and held it in. Nova lay on bed, I rubbed his hair. Then OMG I saw him smirk, he smirk OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I stop and left his room, I went to the bathroom and jumped up and down squealing a bit hugging myself. He just looked Sooooooooooo CUTE.

Momoko pov.........

Miyako took Nova to his room. Akitio pulled Kaoru and me away the ruffs.

"U girls should go to bed, its getting late," Akitio said holding his head.

"Akitio, u OK," I asked cause he was in alot of pain.

"Ha he just need some sleep. He had some emotional issue today," Zane said with a big smirk keeping close by Kaoru but he was still in the towel so she try to move from him.

"Shut up, Zane," Akitio said so mean and heartless I couldn't tell if that was really Akitio speaking. I held Akitio's hand and dragged him to his room so he could rest.

"Stop being stubborn Akitio, u are going to bed," I said.

"I'm fine," he said in the heartless voice so I pull him harder cause he wasn't himself. Akitio fell on his bed and look so comfortable. He look like those cute little puppies when they get a new bed.

"Ok, Akitio, sleep good. " I said leaving but I felt a hand grab me. Akitio pull me onto the bed and he got on top of me. My heart was pumping so fast. I looked straight into Akitio's eyes and it wasn't the cute light brown eyes. They were dark brown and they were staring me down.

"Hey Momo, I glad we could finally meet. I wanted to meet u sooner but that idiot didn't let me, " Akitio said.

"What?! Akitio what are u talking about?" I asked so confused but yet was hypothes by his voice and eyes. His voice got even deeper than usual and his dark eyes just made my heart beat so fast I struggled to talk.

"He didn't tell u, did he. I'm Aki, u could say I'm like another version of Akitio. Well in scientific terms, every werewolf have a wolf inside of them, should I say. So I'm Akitio's wolf. Now that u understand, I always had an eye for u since I first saw u. And I knew, I wanted u mines since we saved u. Akitio wanted to be alittle whose and let that guy just take u, just because of the mission of protecting u
But I'm not letting that red head take u from me. U are my MATE," Aki said. I couldn't talk anymore. I was speechless, I see Akitio face but its like I'm talking to a whole other person.

"No comments or questions, great! Just don't tell Akitio I talk to u. He knocked out right now so I took over. Oh, also if u like the other guy more than me, (he got close to my ear) I'll make sure u like me more," he said and pick me up. I was sitting on his lap now. "Understand," he continues and I nod my head cause i was really speechless and blushing like crazy. He let me stand up and push me by the door and landed me a soft kiss on my lips.
"Remember don't tell Akitio." Aki said going back in room closing the door. I couldn't move, I didn't move for a whole minute until Miyako grab my hand.

"Earth to Momo are u there?" Miyako asked waving her hands in front my face.

"Yes,Im FINE," I shouted walking to our room. I couldn't stop blushing, he was just to to to....OMG I can't even find the right word.

Kaoru Pov........

Momoko took Akitio to his room. I was about to go to my room but we got a message from the professor on the computer. But it wasn't for us, it was for guys.

"Zane the professor sent a message for u guys. " I said calling him and he have this stupid smirk

"Uhhh u miss me already Kaoru." he said still in a towel. He started reading and I went on the couch waiting so I could watch some sports on the computer.

"Hey Kaoru, do u care about that green ruff." Zane asked

"Not really, why do u care. " I said looking at a sport magazine

"So if he tried to kiss u. What would u do? " he continues

"What the fuck are u talking about now. " I said "Why would I let him touch me. " I continue looking up from the magazine then he did a smirk and it went away. He pinned me down on the couch.

"Zane what the fu......... " his eyes look so serious I couldnt finish my sentence.

"How do u feel about me? " He asked. I couldn't look away I never seen Zane look so serious ever since we met.

"I......." I couldn't reply, I didn't know how to reply to that. Usually I just curse him but something was preventing me from answering that question.

"Who do u care for more me or that ruff?" he asked another question

"How..... How the hell am I supposed to know. " I manage to say but I felt breathless after. We stared at each other for a while.

"Tsk" He said then more closer right next to my ear and I could feel his breath on my neck. I try to move cause his breathing tickled me.

"Just know this, I ain't losing u to a guy like that. " He whispered in my ear and he got off me. "Night Kaoru."
His last words were until he left.
I was shocked, I literally couldn't move. His word just kept repeating in my head. When I finally sit up, I felt my heart beat beating fast.

"What the hell just happened. " I said to myself and going back to lay down on the couch. Covering my face cause I felt myself blushing. After a good 5 minutes I went to my room and found Miyako and Momoko sound asleep. I went in my bed and try my best to go sleep but that serious expression of Zane kept haunting.

To be continued.......

Me - I like this chapter, its so spiiiiiiicccccccy.

Brick- Why you let that dog kiss my Momoko.

Me - What are u doing here ur supposed to sleeping like everyone else, also why u reading the story ur not supposed to know about it in the first place

Brick- Cause you make us sound weak ever since we shown up in this story.

Me- Fine, fine, Next Chapters you and ur brother are gonna are going to your own chapter

Brick- And those freak are gonna be the weak ones

Me- sorry can't do that

Brick- Wait what!!! Why not, u did to us.

Me- Enjoy the Story, Vote, comment. I love all comments