Ch 8: A new flower

Momoko/Blossom POV

A giant bird separated us. Like this is so unnatural. I didn't believe in magic, I thought it was  some super science. I was falling then I fell on this big leaf, but it still hurt cause I fall hard. I was actually relieve until when I turn around to get up there a bug by me. I calm down and try not freak out. I turn around and another one was there I had to cover my mouth to prevent me  from screaming. I got up and there hundreds or thousands of bugs on this big leaf I couldn't hold it any more.

"Awwww awwww awwww awwww gross, gross, awwww so ggggrrrroooosssssss. " I said running and dusting off myself. After that the ground started to shake. When I looked behind me a giant bug was there moving is antennas at me, which crawl my whole body, blood, and soul.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!" I said screaming like hell, running from that thing. I tripped over something and I felt a shadow over me and then I heard something screaming. When I look over the big bug was being eating by a plant it was poisoning it I could tell. It was purple bubbly and smelled. I hold my breathe and slowly move away. But then I felt a vine on my ankle. It was pulling me into a tree.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Let me go u stupid plant." I struggled to get out, while it was dragging me I grab a stone and hit the vine and it like go of me. I run like hell but my ankle was hurting. And another vine grab that same ankle.

"Like really, what so special about my left leg.",I shouted then more vines came and grab my side hands and neck and I was drag into the tree.

"Awww........ Someone.... Hel.....help me.......... "

Akitio Pov...........

I was looking for Momoko. I close my eyes and force on all my sounds around me. I found a sound of Momoko screaming.

"Yes found her." But I wasn't happy where I found the sound the poison region or so what I call it I forgot the actual name. But its the worse place out of the whole thing. There nothing but poison there, then I figure Momoko must have poison so I hurried my search. I found the spot but I didn't see her I could smell that sweet perfume she wear's but I didn't see her still. I stiff around until that sweet scent was strong. It was strong by a tree. But I looked around but still nothing.

"Check that tree with the one with the weird shape." Aki, my wolf said

I check it and it was really hollow and I could smell that sweet scent of Momoko. But I felt angry hit me cause I remembered what type of tree this was. I took out my staff and stab the tree after I made a hole I step back and use most of my wind power to break this pervert tree which I did. And Momoko came out with the top of her shirt gone. I caught her in time so I didn't really see anything. I struggle to take off my shirt without seeing Momoko like that. And put my shirt on her, thankful her pants were just short. I saw her eyes open but her beautiful pink eyes were orange.

" I'm glad only a acid tree got u." I said relieved

" What I just got eaten by that stupid tree. U idiot." she shouted at me

" But acid tree only eat fabric not people." I said alittle confused cause she look drugged or even drunk.

" U little stupid pervert u waited until that stupid tree ate my clothes so u could see me naked. U disgust me! U little magic freak." She continue

"*Growls* What I just save ur life." I couldn't believe she actually call me a freak and I actually liked her. I was about to freak out on her until she fainted but I catch her in time. I notice she was breathing hard and her left leg was swell.