Ch 18:The attack

Brick Pov..........

Momoko was in the kitchen making some sweets while Akitio and I were helping. I refused to leave my Momoko with that stupid wolf. We baked really sweet cookies and Akitio was really messy with the cookie dough. He had cookie dough all over his face, which made Momoko giggle. Akitio and I took turns stiring, while Momoko put in her special ingredients. While the cookies were baking ,Momoko got a towel to wipe off the dough off of Akitio's face. I could tell he was just enjoying having Momoko so close to him which piss me off. The cookies were finally finished and they tasted so sweet.

"Man, these are good. " I said munching on a cookie and Akitio nodded . Then we heard Miyako scream. We were about to check it but I felt a chill down my spine and Akitio pushed me and Momoko into the living room and then the the kitchen exploded.

"What's going on? " Zane asked and Butch was holding Kauro. Then a ghost demon or something was coming towards us.

"EVERYONE OUTSIDE NOW!!!! " Nova said carrying Miyako outside and Boomer followed. We all went outside and it was my worst nightmare.

Momoko Pov.......

"P-Powerpunk girls?!" I said with fear

"Hey girls, you miss us. " Berserk said with devilish grin.

"Boomer!!!! " Brat said, staring at them.
"Where have you boys been, we have been looking for you everywhere. " she continued and the ruffs got into a defensive stands. The guys went in front to cover us but Brute smiled.

"Are those your protectors, uhhhh the little puffs needs to be babysat. " Brute said looking at Kauro taunting her. I could tell Kauro just wanted to punch Brute but, she stayed behind Zane.

"Leave the puffs alone. " Brick said and Berserk frowned.

"You still have feelings for them dont you? " Berserk said looking at me with a death glare.

"They look better than you crazy bitches." Butch said really blunt which pissed off Brat.

"FINE SINCE YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH YOU CAN DIE WITH THEM. " Brat screamed and she swing her hand towards us and a black wave went straight for Miyako.

"BLACK MAGIC!!!!?" Butch said surprised and Nova blocked the wave.

"You guys stay and protect the girls we got them." Akitio said

"But... " Miyako said and Nova looked at her.

"You Boys wanna play? FINE!!! Let's play!" Brute said licking her lips.

Akitio went straight for Berserk and she dodged every one of his attacks. Then Akitio took out his staff and blew wind after her attacks. Berserk pointed her fingers at me and then these little monsters came from the floor. Brick took out his Katana and sliced each one but they kept coming.

Miyako Pov......

Nova was fighting Brat but Brat had trouble hitting Nova because he was so fast. The little black creatures kept coming from the ground and came towards me. Thankfully Boomer was by my side so Nova doesn't have to worry about me. Boomer was looking so cool using his electricity magic to take out the creatures all at once but they kept coming back.

"Shit...." I heard Boomer say. I was really self conscious . I had a horrible feeling inside. I had to just hug myself. Then I touched my necklace my grandma gave us. I gently put my hands around it and just hope we could get out of this. I hated this helpless feeling inside.

Kauro Pov.....

Those little black things kept Butch busy. Brute and Zane were neck and neck. Butch used his magic to crush those black creature things ,but they kept coming. A big one was coming after Butch and flinged him away from me. Then Brute kicked Zane in the stomach and slammed his head into the ground. Brute looked straight at me and shot something after me. I tried to move, but those creature held my legs.

"You can't be serious...." I said, trying my best to break free. I felt fear consume me, and I tried so hard to move, but I just couldn't. I closed my eyes waiting for impact. I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and my heart sank.

Momoko Pov.....

"BUTCHHHH!!!!!!! " I heard Kauro scream and when I look by her Butch had a black arrow in his chest and was coughing up blood. He fell backwards and the little black monster was crushed by a rock. Zane went insane and went after Brute with full force. Kauro ran towards Butch and she kept screaming his name. Tears began to flow out, and fear consumed me even more. I was shaking again. I couldn't help it. Butch was about to die, all because of us.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ " I heard Akitio voice. I turned around and Berserk had stab him. I couldn't scream his name even though I wanted to. I couldn't move, I tried my best but my body wouldn't listen. Why do I feel this way? Why does this have to happen?

"This should shut u up. " Berserk said looking at Akitio. She picked him up and threw him to me. I manage to fall on the floor and crawl by him. He was breathing heavily and look like he was in so much pain. Those black creatures disappeared when Berserk snapped her fingers and Brick was breathing heavily too. As I look around Nova, Boomer, and Zane were breathing heavily too. Something wasn't right, the boys shouldn't be beaten this easily I thought, but Berserk stopped my thoughts when she attacked Brick. She had a crush on Brick for years but yet she easily attacked him. This feeling, I hated it, knowing I couldn't do anything, knowing that I'm helpless hurt my chest the most. I almost couldn't take it, I felt tears run down my cheek in frustration.

Miyako Pov......

I couldn't think Brick and Akitio was down. Kauro was crying and screaming to Butch. Momoko was still holding Akitio. Boomer fell on one knee breathing heavily like the others, which then I caught on.

"You poison the air!!!??? " I said out loud going by Boomer as he fell to the ground.

"Blonde actually got something right in her life. Yes we did, we want to assure our victory in killing you. So if anyone tried to interfere they would get poisoned , but for some reason it's taking longer to affect you girls which is annoying. " Brute said kicking Zane toward Kauro. Kauro was trying to slow down Butches bleeding.

"That doesn't matter dear sister it's just more fun to see them die. " Brat said smiling at me. She pointed her finger at me and blacks waves came straight at me, but Nova managed to block it. Nova was barely standing, and his breathing became worst. I could tell he was about to pass out soon, but he refused to back down.

"Nova..... " I whisper as my body started to shake. I put Boomer on my lap to keep his breathing from stopping. Nova put a shield over all us right before Berserk tried to surprise attack us.

"Hmm you still got some fight in you. " Berserk said

"Let's change that then!" Brute said.
Then the punks pointed thier arms at us and a energy ball formed. It got bigger and bigger absorbing the trees and anything near it. This black aura took away Nova last bit of consciousness, and he fell to the floor. As I look at the black aura, I felt myself giving up. All I could do is hold the necklace to remember my grandma and close my eyes ready for death to take us.

"GOODBYE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!!!" The powerpunk yelled at us joyfully. I didn't want to give up....no......... not yet............ But what could I do................. Im powerless puff.....

To be continued............

Berserk- HAHAHHAHAHA Those stupid girls are finally dead.

Brute- This Book is ours now since the "main character" ARE DEAD

Brat- I just wish Boomer was on our side. We would of been the cutest couples!!