Ch 19: Gone for good....

Brat Pov......

"Did we get them? " I asked waiting for the smoke to vanish. The whole area was destroyed, the only thing left was a crater in the ground. Few pieces of clothes were on the ground and Berserk picked up Blossom ribbon

"Hahahahhahaha There finally dead. Oh feel so free knowing those stupid Powerpuff girls are gone. " Berserk said smiling holding Blossom ribbon

"I just wish Boomer would of choose us over them. " I said little dissapointed

"You know what that means girls. This whole town is ours for the taken" Brute said. We smiled and flew to the Mayor office. We crash into his office and threatening him to put us on TV. Then we announced the greatest News in the wold.

People of New Townville, we have an important message from the mayor office........ Zzzzzzzz..........

Hello People of townVILLE, it's us who you all know and will soon love, the powerpunk girls will be taking over this city. Any who dare appose us will be eliminated just like your precious Powerpuff girls. If you don't believe that their gone here's some proof. Blossom precious ribbon. Bet some of you are like "but how", that simple because we're stronger. And we KILLED THEM. Listen to our demands and no one will get hurt.
Zzzzzzzz........ Message END

Many of the town's people heard the message from Berserk. Many babies cried and many people felt fear. They couldn't believe thier precious heroes who defeated HIM, was defeated by the powerpunk girls. Other started to freak out and try to hide or move out of Townville but it was too late. The Punks had cast a spell around the city that blocked anyone from coming in or out of townville. Days pass and demons stroll the land of Townville to keep people in check. Then the punk spread thier rule to other city. Soon the Punk territory began to spread with Townville as its capital. 6 months later..... They warn the world of thier rule and many world leaders came together to prevent the punks from more city. Each attempted to defeat them but fail horribly. Many lost their lives to the demons and others were imprison. During the past 6 months these were the darkest days.

THE END..........

or is it ;-)

*(Hiding behind corner).... Psssss readers if u believe this is the ending don't take my advice. But I didn't have the guts to actually kill them, I hid them but don't tell the punks or I'm dead. If you want to know what happen during those 6 month, go read Destiny Sparks. The world is in chaos, we must have our heroes back. (Puts on hoodie and walks away) *