Ch:7 A Bubble pop

Miyako/Bubbles POV

I couldn't believe I got separated from the girls, Because of that giant bird. While i was falling a fish thought I was food and ate me but it didn't swallow cause it accidentally landed on land instead in the water. So I got out but cover in fish spit. So GROSS my dress was ruin. It look like I ended up in a wet land cause everywhere had water even the grass was wet. My shoes where so muddy, I was wet, cold and hungry. I started to cry but I hold it cause I know that wouldn't help. I walked around for hours. And it was getting dark. I couldn't find shelter and I didn't know what was safe to eat. And to make my day even better it started to rain. I found a tree with a lot of leafs and hide under there until the rain stop, but it wouldn't stop. I was so cold and scared. All I could of think about was Momoko and Kaoru. I was hoping they were alright, I was wishing I had my belt, and I just wanted to go home. To make things worst it stated to thunder, and I hate thunder. I was shaking under the tree but I was still getting wet. My vision was getting blurry. Until I saw a woman telling me to come and for some reason I couldn't help myself to go. I followed her until I reach a pond. She was telling me to enter the pond.  I wanted to walk away but I couldn't. I felt like I was in a trance. I was shaking even more. I felt an octopus tentacle or something curling around my legs up to my neck. I felt tears coming down cause I couldn't fight back.

"Miyako!!!!!!" I heard it was faint but it keeps getting louder. "Miyako!!!!!"   I saw a giant wave coming my way but I was to weak to see and I black out.

Nova prov........

It was my job to protect Miyako so I was looking for her like crazy. I use my power of water to track her down by her blood. Even if she was dead I could still track her. But I was hoping she wasn't. My first stop was by a near by tree with her blood on it but it look like it dried. It might of scratch her while she was falling. The next stop was by a fish that was dead. Piece of blue and white fabric was such to the fish teeth. I continue to search until I found more clues. I felt like I was getting closer but it agitated me cause I still didn't find her. It's started to get dark then rain came down. My concentration was ruin.  I close my eye and concentrate on her blood type. I found her, but her blood was low and i could tell her body was suffering. I flew as fast to her location hoping she was alright.

"Miyako! Miyako! " I shouted at her. I saw her eyes watch me with those tears coming and closed slowly. A cama squid had her and was about to eat her. I felt something welling inside with hatred and angry.  I use my power of water to create a whirlpool and suck up that squid and it spit out Miyako. When I caught her she was full of slim which kinda crawl my blood, but I was more worried about her cause her breathing was very faint. I carried her to an underwater cave. So none of the animals can bother us or mainly her. I use a magic circle to take the water out the cave the cave so Miyako could breathe. I fix her wounds so I'll don't have to worry as much. After two day her breathing became normal. Her wounds almost completely heal so I went out to catch some food. Cause the food I brought finished. I went into the water looking for some food.

Miyako Pov........

I woke and I was in bandages. With a a gray jacket over me and it was big on me, if I tied it right it could be a dress. I looked around and I was in a cave with only a bag and the entrance was water, but it look like a water wall. I crawl near the water and look into it and saw a big fish coming straight at me which made me reminded that lady squid thing that attack me. I jumped back and my heart started to beat fast, I was struggling to breathe properly. I curl in a ball trying to calm down. I felt myself trembling. Until I heard a noise which made me flinch, and and I felt a hand on me when I look up it was Nova. When I saw him I got started to tear up and I jump on him and started to cry.