Chat 2: No more Powerpuff

Momoko/Blossom prov....

The truck starting moving so that was a good sign. Buttercup peek out the sheet to see if the punks were near by but it safe. Buttercup was covered in blood, she was breathing heavily, and had lots of scratches on her face. her powerpuff outfit was a wreck. Well all three of us were a wreck. Then Buttercup look at me with worried eye. Apparently she was worried about my back since Berserk slam into the ground so many times. We were scared to speak. For two reason maybe the punks could hear us or the driver. We waiting until we were close enough to reach the lab. I tried our communicators but it seem that black stuff effected it. I'm still trying to figure out how they got so strong.

Then the truck stopped, me and Buttercup hurried out but that was a struggle since we had so many wounds .

"OK this should be good enough." I said trying to fly but Buttercup stop me.

"I don't think we should fly, they could find us easier that way. " she said holding her arm.

"OK, but let's hurry. We're sitting ducks here too." I told her trying to walk as fast a I can while carrying Bubbles. While walking we had to stop a few time cause Buttercup leg was bleeding allot. We were almost to the professor until Bubbles belt broke completely well the inside, the light blue part. And turn back to Miyako. We were really scared now we didn't wanted to turn back and the punks still looking for us. We hurried faster we could actually see the professor lab from here.

"Thank god." Buttercup said but then a Black light came toward Buttercup from behind and hit her into a tree .

"BUTTERCUP!?" I was so surprised. damn they found us. Buttercup turn back to Kaoru. Oh god that mean I'm all alone on this one. I ran by Kaoru and tried to pick her up and run by the professor cause we were right there, but I didn't have enough strength left to carry them both. I was so scared tears came running down my eyes. I hugged Miyako and Kaoru tight waiting for the last blow until I heard.

"BLOSSOM GET DOWN." that was the professor voice I know it. I duck my head and push down Miyako and Kaoru. I saw a beautiful green light went pass me and heard the punks screaming. When I looked behind me they were gone. I felt myself shake in relief then I lost consciousness.

Well that's Ch 2 sorry i had to stop it here but I have plans to make it more interesting. Hehe vote and comment.