Chat 3: The New Plan

Professor Utonium prov.....

I was checking in with Ken and Poochy cause I sent them to a science school which is in a secret location. Until I heard

"BUTTERCUP!" I knew that voice that was Blossom Voice but it sound so weak. When I looked outside, I saw the girls were bleeding, Buttercup and Bubbles were Kaoru and Miyako, Blossom was crying and there the powerpunks and they were surrounded by this black light.

",Black magic. " I said to myself I got my transported gun and ran out side.

"BLOSSOM GET DOWN." I shouted. As soon as she duck I blasted the Punks to somewhere I really don't know. I borrowed it from a friend so I wasn't sure where it took them. Then Blossom lost consciousness and turn back to Momoko. I checked the girls belts and they were all broken. I didn't even think that was possible. I brought the girls inside. I attend the wound but they were too many. If I miss one there will be a scar. Wishing Ken was here I remember my friend who gave me the transporter gun. She could help me with the girls belts and attend their wounds. I call her and she was here in no time.

"Utonium darling how are u. Where are those girls of urs my assistant would help heal them." she said smiling and looking for the girls when I open the door.

"Scarlet, I didn't expect u to come so quickly." I told her surprised. I was more surprised to see three boys behind her. They all look the girls age or even older by one Year. The first boy had brown hair and bright brown eye coming in first. He look like the kind gentle type. The second one to come in had dark blue with his bangs pin up, dark blue eye and holding a medical kit, looking very serious. The last one, had black hair with dark brown eyes looking tired, he was muscular I could tell since he was wearing a tan top.

"Ohh darling I'm so sorry u look so confuse. These are my assistants Akitio, Zane, and Nova. Well Nova isn't my assistant he just very good with medicine." she explain finally. The three boys went in room where the girl are.

"So what happen to ur girl." Scarlet ask. I explain what I saw to her.

"Hmmm black magic huh. That really dangerous for those girls to use. If they have to much hatred it could consume them. " she said a little worried

"I used the gun u gave me. I'm still not sure how it work but how long do u think do we have until they come back. " I asked, she plug the transporter gun into the computer.

"It seem like about one month." She said a little unsure. But one month only, I have to fix the belts in one month. Even with Scarlet help, we'll be lucky to finish one. I got really worried about this situation.

"Utonium don't look so worried. We'll just have to work extra hard with no distraction. And I'll have the boys be the girl body guard. To keep them out of trouble." She said looking determine like she always does, she younger than me but she always so energetic. She knows allot about magic so maybe this could be a good up grade for the girls. But I hope they be OK.

"Guys can use come for a sec." Scarlet shouted

"OK here's the plan. U boys are in charge of these girls. Ur they're body guards make sure they stay here, they're not allow to go in town got it. " She explain

"Those girls will be back in about a month from now. We'll be in Scarlet lab, so we could focus on the belts. When the girls wake up explain this to them alright. I just hope they could accept it. " I continued where Scarlet left off.

"We'll protect them with our lives. " Akitio said proudly

After that discussion me and Scarlett got everything we needed to fix the belts I gave Nova the keys to the lab. We went in Scarlet Car and left my lab behind. She press a button that said transport and we were asst her lab in no time.

"Scarlet, I was meaning to ask u how old are those boys" I asked

"There 17, y. " she replied

"Well the girls are 16 so I'm just a little worried."

"Awww don't worry the boys would do anything. Zane very picky, Nova not really looking for a girl friend. and Akitio hmmm I don't like he would since that incident, but if he does I know Nova would set him straight. " She explain but I was still worried.

Well that's the plan hope u like it rate, comment, vote haha