Ch 16: The new plan

Brick Pov.......

Yesterday we had no luck with the girls. After that scary business we decide to change stragedy. We decide to impress them together. We all apologize to them about yesterday.

"As a apology, we would like to give you a show." I said

"A magic show. " Boomer continue

"What!!! " Kauro said

"Come on! Let us at least do this. " Butch asked

"I wouldn't mind I think it be cool. " Miyako said

"Hmmmmmmmmm I don't trust them. " Momoko said thinking

"PLEASE!!!!!!!" we all said together, then Momoko and Kauro agreed

We went outside and the girls sat on the floor. We talk about which moves will be using and nod to each other. Boomer was up first.

"I was train by Master Kijo for 3 years. I have master the chain and sickle. My elemental magic is Electricity. " He said standing straight. He put his hands in front of him and concentrate. Then he fling his hand in the air and a lighten but shot throw his hands. The girls look surprise and Miyako was smiling.
Boomer back up and it was Butch turn.

"I was train by Master Kijo for three years. I have master the art of sage and my special magic tool is fighting gloves. " Butch said
He close his and made his gloves appear, he practice punch and clap his hand to disappear right next to Boomer. Which made Miyako Clap, Momoko and Kauro was amazed. It was now my turn I took deep breath.

"I was train with Master Kijo. I have master the art of swordsmanship. My elemental magic is fire. " I said
I place my hand to my side and pull of my katana sword. Boomer and Butch walked up next me and we all bowed.
Butch used his magic to lift me and Boomer and we both jumped as high as we can. Butch made three balls appears and started moving them and letting them attack him to show off his speed. He turn and I appear in place. I was in my ready stand and cut all three balls one by one. I place my finger on the blade and made my sword a fire sword. I turn around so I could make a fire tornado and suck on all the half cut balls. Then Boomer took my place and use his chain and sickle to make them into tiny little flakes falling.
The girls clapped and look impressed for the rest of the day we showed off our magic power.

The next day.......

My brothers and I went to the kitchen for breakfast. The girls were talking about something but when we came they stop talked.

"Well morning to you too. " Butch said
We sat down to eat with the girl and Momoko hit Kauro in the shoulder.

"You do it, your the leader." she whispered but we still heard her.

"What's up" I said eating

"C-can you teach us some self defense things" Miyako said in a shy low tone

"Self defense?" Butch repeat

"yes, we ask the guy but they always refuse to teach us. So since there not here so you mind teaching us. " Momoko explain.

"Sure" I said and Butch and Boomer looked at me. The girls smiled left us in the kitchen

"Dude what are you thinking. Why you just agreed to that! " Butch said

" This is our chance to prove ourselves to the girls." I said

"But we supposed to protect them. Why do they need to learn self defense." Boomer asked

"Yeah I understand, but this is our chance to gain more of thier trust. We're teaching them if you like it or not. " I said and they both agree after a while. After we finish breakfast we went to girls.

"So what kinda of self defense are we teaching you. " I asked

"You're not teaching us your helping us. " Kauro said

"We secretly practice when the guy ain't around. " Miyako said

"OK?! So what are you praticing then? " Butch asked

"I'm try to use a bow an arrow, Miyako doing healing magic and escape spells, and Kauro just doing random fighting styles. " Momoko explained.

We agreed and went to help the girls. Momoko show me how she used a bow and arrow and she wasn't that bad. She had the right pose and stand, she just had trouble aiming. I gave her tips and show her some tricks that will help her. I didn't like teaching her, because of all the bruises on her fingers. Those bruises concern me, how long have she been practicing. Even though I didn't like her being bruised, I enjoyed actually being able to hold her, so I was fine with it.

Boomer Pov.....

We went in Miyako room and she took out some book that she was hiding. They were about self defense magic. It was about the basic making a barrier and shields magic. She show me what she could do, and her problem was she concentrated to much so the shield didn't stay up for so long. I explained she had relax and believe. She would sometimes seem like she losing consciousness, but that was the price to pay for using magic. When Butch started using magic he would always pass out after training. She surprisingly had good stamina but I was still concern.

Butch Pov.....

Kauro and I spare in different fighting styles. We spare in Judo, Karate, and street. She had the strength but she had horrible timing. She was more offensive then defensive. I show her different tricks so she could work on her timing. She was really stubborn at first, but after I fling her on the floor many times. She started to cooperate with me.
For the pass two days we helped them practice . We sometimes switch places to make it more effective. Since I was a sage I could of helped Miyako better with her magic. Close up attack was Brick department, so he help Kauro with her timing. Boomer help Momoko aim for long distance. Miyako practice her healing on our old wounds. It wasn't a week we expected or wanted but it was better than nothing.
5 days pass and those guys were coming back tomorrow. The girls were excited and couldn't wait for tomorrow.

That night.......

"Our fun over." I said flopping on the bed.

"yeah.. But it was fun" Boomer said

"At least the girls trust little more now. " I said Brick and Boomer both nod

To be continued.........