Ch 9: The Past Return

Momoko POV........

It was one week ago since our incidents. We got more comfortable with the boys. Nova been teaching us more about magic. Me and Miyako like to catch Akitio off guard so we could play with his wolf ears. Zane been nicer to us than before, he's been especially nice to Kaoru. Things been going good. Morning me and Miyako cooks breakfast while the guys goes on their mission. In the afternoon, they show us magic and other things. I think Miyako and Nova reads books, Kaoru and Zane just watch Tv, me and Akitio, well he just show me his wolf form, sometimes or he just shows me his wind magic. The guys really help us forgot that we transform anymore. And they more open to us, so even though we can't go in town ourself. We still know whats going on.

Brick Pov........

Its been 3 three years since we left New Townville. We went in the old house mojo use to make us live in and it was a mess. We didnt bother do anything like cleaning, we just wanted to see if Mojo was in his lab.

"Yo Mojo u home, we're back from training." I said walking around the garbage.

"U who Mojo. Where that monkey went. " Boomer said looking in the closet like he gonna be in there.

"Boomer ur an idiot. U know that right. He's mostly in his lab. " Butch said walking to the lab

We walk to the lab and it was empty we look around but we couldn't find him.

"Yo guys, look at this. I think I know where he is. " Boomer said holding a brochure. It was a free cruise that was sent to Mojo. That monkey must have gone and left the place a mess. Since Mojo wasn't here we look for another old house we use to live in and left our stuff there.

"Alright time for action, let's show those puff how strong we got. " I said all pump up now

"They're really gonna be surprised when they see how strong we got. "! Boomer said smirking and stretching out

"Then they be ours. " butch said putting on his gloves. We all smirk at each other and grab our new hover boards. We went in middle of the town to cause trouble. First we broke into a lot of stores, for old time sake we stole some candy and food. Then to really make a recurs we pranked alot of people for old time sake. But no Puff but three police showed up.

"Hmmm doesn't look like there coming. " Butch said looking at the police

"They gotta be underestimating us." I said I smirk "Since they don't think we worth the trouble, Bros it's play time. " We all smirk and look at the police

"Drop ur can and prank things and come with us. " the police said pointing their guns at us. When we were younger we would of give up cause Boomer was scare to get shoot. But this time we know we'll be safe.

"He said come with us. " One of the police said

"Come on let me attack first." Boomer said getting ready to attack

"Go right ahead Boomer" I told him and he went straight for all three of the officers. He knock out one from behind, and made the other trip in a flash and last officer got scared and called for back up. To him Boomer looks inhuman but he just move to fast for his eyes to keep up. The back up came in a flash they have improved since we left.

"My turn" I said and Butch just smirk back at me. I waited for the police to exist the their car cause I really wanted to scare them even more. As soon as one came out I and run jump and crash the car with my feet.

"Hahahahahahaha that guy, look like he was going to pee himself Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. " I heard Butch killing himself. Me and Boomer crush the police car and Butch just freak out the officers by taking there guns and crushing it with there bare hands. It was fun tormenting the police but who we really wanted is the powerpuff girls.