Ch 4:The Unexpected

One week later.......

Kaoru Pov......

When I woke up, I was in pain. When I look around I was in the professor medical room. I saw that Momoko was up and Miyako appear to be sleeping. They both were in bandages and so was I. I try to remember what happen.

"Awww that right we got our ass kick by the punks. " I told myself

"Kaoru ur up. Thank god." Momoko said realizing I was up.

"What happened when I passed out. "

"Not sure. Least thing I remember was the professor telling me to get down and everything else is a blur. "Momoko explain

"Where's the professor" I asked

"Not sure, I woke a little while ago. But my leg hurt like hell so I didn't get a chance to check. " she explain looking her right leg. I felt kinda bad. I stand up and it didn't hurt as much when I got up. What hurt was my back. I was in so much pain sitting up, it made standing feel like a reliever. And I walk to door.

"Kaoru where are u going. " Momoko asked worry

"I'm going to look for the professor, so he could explain what's going on." I told her she look she wanted to stop me, but she didn't say anything. I walk out the door bumping into some one and I hurt my ankle cause they push me back. So I was off balance, I thought I was going to fall because of the pain. But I felt an arm go around me waist catching me. I grab onto arm cause I really didn't want to fall. When I look to see who it was it was a muscular guy with black hair and dark brown eyes wearing a white tan top and gray shorts. I couldn't help but blush cause he is really muscular .

"U shouldn't be out of bed. Ur wound still need to heal." he said helping me stand and pushing me back into the room.

"Where the professor?" I shouted try to make him stop pushing me

"He fixing ur belts so don't worry." He replied pushing on the bed which hurt like hell but he just walk to a drawer and took out medicine.

"So the professor in his lab?" Momoko asked

"No he's out fixing ur belts they were completely cracked." He replied taking the medicine by Momoko telling her to drink it. Then he came to me giving me a different medicine. I tasted it and it was so bitter I almost spit it out but he just hold the cup and force me to drink. It was sooooooooooo BITTER.

"What are u crazy." I shouted after I was finish but he didn't pay any attention to me and went by Momoko and taking her cup when she was done.

"Stay here,and rest I'll come back to check if the blonde one wakes up." He left closing the door. I was so mad he ignore me. But I was even more mad that those stupid punks beat us. I looked at Momoko and she looked like she was about to cry.

"U ok Momo?" I asked worried

"Yeah" she replied wimping her tears. "Just pissed that we lost and now our belts are useless." She continue lying down.

"Yeah." After a good five minutes of boredom cause I couldn't sleep. I couldn't tell if Momoko was sleeping cause her back was turn from me. Then Miyako started to wake up.

"We'll morning sleeping beauty." I told her then I saw Momoko turning around.

"Where are we?" She asked in her sleepy voice

"In the professor medical room." Momoko replied

"What happen everything a big blur." Miyako continue rubbing her eyes

"Don't u remember we got our ass beat by the punks." I told her

"O yeah." She said holding her head now, then the door open. I was expect that black hair jerk but this time it was a guy with dark blue hair and glasses. He had his bangs pin up, with dark blue eye wearing a blue t-shirt and black basketball pants. He went by Miyako and put his hand on her forehead.

"Good, ur fever going down." He said

"Fever!?" Momoko said surprised

"While u girls were unconscious she had a really bad fever." He told us.

He went by the door and scream that all of us were up. Then he started to mix medicine by the counter. That black haired jerk came in and another dude with brown hair and bright brown eye. He had a white t shirt and blue basketball shorts on.

"Good, ur all are up." The one with brown hair said

"Where's the professor?" Miyako asked

"He fixing ur belts by our professor lab. He trying to improve it so it would crack anymore." That black hair jerk said leaning on the wall.

"And until he finish with ur belts, u girl aren't allow to leave lab or go outside." The one with blue hair said giving Miyako the medicine he mixed.

"Man, y u guys so serious all of a sudden." The one with brown hair said. "My name Akitio, the grumpy one on the wall is Zane, and he's Nova. We are ur bodyguards until the professors are done with ur belts." He continue

Momoko POV.........

"BODYGUARDS!? We don't need bodyguards, Were the powerpuff girls." Kaoru said angrily but it was hard for me to accept that they're our body guards

"Say the girl who had there ass kicked." Zane said which made Kauro more angry she tried to get up but Akitio told came between them and kept Kauro In the bed.

"Y u so grumpy today. The girls had no chance against them." Akitio said and Kaoru grab him by his shirt, I could tell she surprised him

"What u said." Kaoru ask even more angry

"No no I meant that they cheated, it wasn't a fair fight." Akitio said trying to get free.

Then Nova signed "there no fair fights in fighting Akitio. Those girls were using black magic, that's y they beat u. The only way to obtain black magic is to be born with it or sell ur soul. But for those girls they were consumed by it." He explain

"So those black lights things was magic?" Miyako asked and he nod. Black magic........... I just couldn't believe it. I never thought magic was real but it does make sense. But it's hard to believe though.

"That's bull shit!" I heard Kaoru say loosening Akitio

"Those girls will be back in one month so ur belts should be finish by then, but for now u girls need to rest up and stay put." Akitio said

"Wait we can't go home." I said just realizing we have to stay here.

"What part of DONT GO OUTSIDE didn't u understand." Zane said to me "Stay here and keep out of trouble until ur wounds heal." He said leaving the room

"Just rest up it's really late." Akitio said walking out. Nova gave each one of us some kind of jello

"If u girls eat that it help u heal faster." Nova said walking out also and closing the door behind. It was silent for a good minute.

"So who's gonna protect the town." Miyako said breaking the silent I saw Kaoru look so sad and confused she turn around and looks like she went to sleep. Miyako looked at me with worry eyes. I didn't know what to say, I was so confused, I can't even explain how I felt. I lied down thinking what's gonna happen to NewTownsville if the powerpuff girls ain't there. I went to sleep with that suck in my head.

To be continue.........................