Ch 12 part 2/ Were part of the team

Brick Pov.........

All the wind attack Akitio throw at me increased my fire blade. When I believe it was big enough I went head on to him and try to strike. Sadly I miss and he blow out my flame I, I close the distants between us and went old fashion style. He was on the defensive cause he had only a staff and if he move it out of his defense it would give me a chance to attack. I thought I actually had him on the run. Then all of a sudden his light brown eyes turn dark brown, and he kick me in my gut. His whole fighting style changed. He punch, kick, hold me by my throat and fling me into the air. He jumped higher than me and it look like he was about to slam me so I got my sword ready for a block. Then his eye change back to light brown and he use his staff to blow me down HARD. My back was in so much pain but I had to stay up. He came down and shifted into brown wolf. He was fast but I had to keep my cool cause I was in so much pain. I couldn't really move so he took advantage of it trying to make me loose my balance. I use my Katana to stay steady and he kept charging at me. He push me many time but the last push would of knocked me out but I manage. He push one more time shifted back and swing a massive wind towards me, I swear I was done for since he actually move me. Then I heard the buzzer, I stopped myself from moving by stabbing my sword into the ground and keeping my balance.

"Very Clever, Mr. Brick. I have to give u points for your ending. I thought you were done for." Scarlet said impressed. That Nova guy heal my back cause he said Akitio could of kill me if I hit the ground any harder. Then Akitio started to freak out and start to apologize.

"Well that two out of three. Next up Nova vs Boomer. " Scarlet said I was glad we were passing but I'm gonna crush Boomer if he loses. Boomer actually scared of Nova. Yeah he almost killed us, but he nothing compare to Boomer. Nova is a water spirit Boomer should have the upper advantage. I took to learn fire magic, Butch just wanted to know general magic, and Boomer learn electricity magic. Water and electricity don't match so Boomer should have the upper advantage. Nova and Boomer went down to the arena and stretched. I could see Boomer shaking from here.

Boomer Pov.........

Why why why why, WHY does he had to protect Miyako. He scares the crap out of me since yesterday, I almost died. Brick could of been killed fighting that wolf guy. So I'm definitely gonna die if I fight this guy. I have to be brave for Miyako, if I want her mines I have to show her I'm strong enough to protect her. I took out my chains and sickles and got ready. Nova transformed into his battle suit, vest and pants.

"Ohhhh Chains interesting, you boys are full of it. Ready....... Timer on........ Begin. " Scarlet said
I'm not the defensive type like my brothers so I attack first. I swung my chains at him and he dodged. He came close and I swiped kick him and wrap my chains around him. Then my favorite part came, I electrocuted him, I swing him around and fling him into the wall. He crashed into the wall I was gonna make another move but Scarlet said stop.

"Nova what non sense are you pulling, I said no holding back. " Scarlet said and she pause the timer. I know he wasn't fighting back but I was enjoying it. Nova just shook his head while he stayed on the ground.
"How are we supposed to know if he is strong enough if you are going easy on him. " she continued and I saw him clench his fist and stay down.

"Wait how come we could hear u know and not before. " I asked realizing when we're fighting I couldnt hear my brother cheering me on.

"Cause the barrier down moron. Come on Nova, just have fun punching the crap out of him. " Zane said then Akitio came down to the Arena and went by Nova they talked for a while then Nova got up finally then give his head bang to Akitio.

Nova Pov..........

I couldn't fight Boomer seriously infront of Miyako. I just couldn't. Zane try to encourage me but I refuse to. Then Akitio came by me.