acceptance

Brents pov

Did she really just ask me to marry her?
The corner of my lips slid up.
I've known Arie for a good while now, this has to be a joke.

"What"?

"Ok, here's the situation. My mom told a lie that spiraled out of control, she's litterly out looking for a guy that will pretend he's married to a seventeen year old. I was thinking, since your a guy, and I know you, plus your also Seventeen why don't you pretend to be my fake husband"?

Her face was so serious.
Augh shes so adorable i cant believe ive developed a crush already.
To be honest I don't see a reason I shouldn't pretend to be married, it is a once in a life time chance. She is freaking beatiful and to get to be married to that.
Why not?

"Yes..... yes I will marry".

The biggest smile road her face, I couldn't help to laugh.

This might not be so bad.

We left the mall. I am happy to see her smiling after that little run in with that blonde guy. I was happy I saw, I can't help but to think what would have happend if I didn't.

Since I'm her husband, why don't I practice Some things.
I grabbed her hand.

"If this is going to work, we should get as much practice as possible, right"?

"Right".
She carried the i.

We walked down the sidewalk, and with all this luck, we ran into penalopiee.

"You know I didn't think the rumors where true but, maybe you really are a slut arie".
Then she walked away. I could see the anger in aries face, to distract her from doing something harsh, I let her hand go, and with the shopping bags in my other hand I put my arm around her shoulder and continued to walk her home.

A/n sorry about this, I seriously Don't like this chapter, but I guess. I'll keep the pov switching.