publicity

Arie 's pov

He actually said yes. I'm happy now that I can have a husband I like and know. Diamond probably won't be to happy, although if it wasn't for her putting the idea of her trying to date my crush, I wouldn't be here right now.
My crush.
That seems a little much, do I really like brent.
I know he defiantly makes me laugh and all but could I say I honestly like him.
I smile to this thought.

Brents arm is still around my shoulder. We're. really close to home, I slip my arm around his waist.

"America's fashion queen, and local viner, engaged at seventeen".

I can see it making TMZ, and all, But I don't care.

Brent took his hand off my shoulder and I let go of his waist because we were home, he went to his porch and then he watched me go in.

I was so happy.

"Honey, I'm so happy your back I have something to tell you, and somebody for you to meet".

"Yea the same goes here, tomorrow I want you to meet my husband".
I give a cheeky smile at my mother's face.
I realize I forgot to get my clothes from brent. My smile enlarged.

"or you could meet him now".
I walked back out the door with my mother trailing me, I stopped in front of brents house to look back at my mom, then I walked up to the door and knocked.

Brent answered the door smiling.

"Hey hubby, I forgot to get my clothes".

he shook his head telling me he understood, he opened the door wide before leaving to go get the bags.
I didn't go in thoe just lent against the door frame.

"Mom that's my husband brent, and in the future don't go and try to find me a husband without my consent. "

I smiled hard, still leaning on the frame, when brent returned with the bags and bags of clothes

"we'll pick which ones to wear tomorrow, k" He was hesitant for a minute then leaned in to kiss my forehead. "Goodnite, wifey" He smiled and closed the door

I was completely shocked by the kiss part. I had no idea he was going to do that. but I'm happy he did.

I didn't give my mom time for words, and when I went upstairs I was happy to be greeted by my bed. the bags of clothes were on the floor and my eyes were closed.

I wake up to my mom asking me all sorts of questions.

"What size is he, what's his favorite color, what type is he, skater or rebel, etc.".

I guess since he's now my husband or will be he will be getting designer clothing too.

"Mom i dont know thats something you need to ask him, Now please get out".
She did do so and closed my door behind her. I walked to my window, and txt brent to do the same. He does, smiling. I smile. Back,
"Hi hubby"
"Hi wifey"
"What are we wearing today"?
I walk over and look through the bags of clothes, searching for my feeling color. I choose blue.
I walk back to the window holding up a blue shirt with white strips across the arms and stomach. I had my blue shorts in the other hand. He took a minute to look then went and got the same shirt we bought yesturday and some blue pants. We were wearing the same color blue the only difference between our clothes is mine is for women and his is for men and instead of shorts he has pants. Concluding we look like giant blueberries. Except in baby blue of coarse.

We have plans to go to the statefair today. He made it clear to bring a purse, that zips. Apparently he always loses money, and to stay clear of key chains because he'll get mad they don't have his name.

I left the house with only money and my phone, i needed a purse and its expensive at the fair.
His mom drove us to the store so i could buy the same color purse that matches my outfit.

When we reached the gates, i saw so many people. It was amazing!

A/n sorry if my story seems to be going to fast just trying to keep it interesting, if u like vote and make sure to comment if things get too slow or too fast.