intros and soft pudding

Introductions and soft pudding

Nicole has met Brent and had her total fan girl moment about four hours ago, now we're all sitting in front of a table someplace with my mom.

Yes it's about that time

"Honey, which cake do you want?" I sighed and looked at Brent. He smiled and picked one out, I just agreed with him.

No notifications on my phone, that's always good, I guess. Idk what Brent did but it stopped all the mail.

"Mom why are we here? You have everything picked out, just about. why do you need us, we could be laser tagging" I say annoyed.

"Arie. Don't start with me, not today, I actually look forward to seeing you in a wedding dress" she sighed.

I don't think I told you. My dad is designing my wedding dress for me, in fact mom is too. This is the first outfit there working together. I'm pretty pumped for that part. They're working on Brents outfit, along with the bridesmaids.

I don't know who I'm having as my maid of honor. I may just have my sister do it so I'm not choosing between my two besties.

Me and brent have a double date around eight and mom is just....itching to get her hands all over brent. I told you about her wanting to design clothes for him right?

"Okay guys, honeymoon. Where do you plan to get it on?" Brent flushed red at the mention. Nicole just laughed while I sighed.

"Mom, this has nothing to do with the wedding. This is the actual part brent and I get to relax after the mayhem your putting us through" she glared at me " but I love you". As soon as some lady with a giant binder came back its as if we're not here. Mom, as if on instinct started talking buisness.

I held brents hand and smiled at him "No worries babe, it'll come along fine" he smiled and kissed my temple.

"Aww, you two would make great parents" leave it to Nicole to leave things awkward.