A reason

Aries pov

Yesterday was fun. I didn't know brent could dance, and playing that song, it was all just romantic.

I woke up putting on today's outfit, which consist of black leather short shorts with white designs and a layerd crop top, the bottom layer was white, the top layer was black and black wedges. I went to the bathroom combing my hair into a pony tail. I know as soon as I get to the studio I'll have to change, and I'll also be bombarded with with hair and make up. I put in my earrings, and a white lace choker.

I got my daily routine out of the park, we were driving with my mom there, my dad already left, I believe he's working on Taylor Swift this week, and my mom has Ana kendrick, except today I'm posing for pop glam magazine cover. I'll be posing in my mom designer clothes, technically I'll just be taking selfies all day considering I already model my mom's clothes, and that's just my everyday life.

I was told to get brent and be in the car, we will be leaving shortly.

I did as I was told, and knocked on his door. There I was greeted by a guy in a grey shirt and blue jeans.

"You must be the fiancé, I've heard so much about you"
"Hi nice to meet you I'm brents dad, whom you can also call dad"
I shook his hand
"Nice to meet you dad"
Brent came up from behind me, which scared me senseless. He must have went threw the back door and snuck through the yard. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. I started smiling.
We started walking to my mom's car, but we waved goodbye to his dad before we entered it.

I got in first, he second. We were just sitting there not doing anything just waiting on my mom.
It was getting boring. I put my leg over his and let out a huge puff. His put his hand on my leg.

"Bored wifey"?
"Maybe, are you going to entertain me"?
He cooked a smile, and bent over to kiss my leg, and he kept kissing it going up, he stopped on my thigh. He brong his hand up leaving it on my waist. He continued to kiss me, stopping again on my inner thigh. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on, and him teasing, wasn't helping my situation. I started feeling tingly in my area, he brong my hand up rubbing on his thigh. If I feel this way, he should too. I slipped my leg over so I was sitting on his lap, I bit my lip then continued to rub softly, slowly, on his inner thigh. I brong my face close to his, touching his forehead with mines. I let my lip linger on his, I guess he couldn't take it any more because he begun to kiss me, and kiss me hard. His lips were soft and felt so good on mine I bet he had Starbucks this morning.. I smiled through the kiss, but continued. I brought my hand up, trailing onto his shirt, then under his shirt. I could feel his heart racing fast, it's pace matching mine, and suddenly I was ready to move past kissing.