starting off

Aries pov

I was at my desk thinking about last night. I had had such a great time it was ridiculous. Ridiculously fun, all the rides and food, yes it's expensive but it's worth it and i must have ate like four funnel cakes and like six things of funnel fries, the sugar powder is highly addictive. I was on Facebook when diamond burst in. I haven't seen her for like a week, and suddenly a wave of guilt ran through me. My hand immediately stop fondling with the mouse, and my eyes shot straight at her.

She wasn't upset though, she seemed to be glowing almost.

"Let me see, let me see" is all she said before rushing over to the desk and pulling my hand right out of my lap examining the ring. I can't blame her I was too examining the ring earlier, it truly was a big rock. I started laughing at her face, she even wanted to wear it. As much as I love her I told her no, and I won't be taking this off for the world of me. And it looks perfect on my fingers, and the name sounds good too, Mrs. Arie Rivera. I like it.

Diamond sat with me just talking and singing she asked me when she would be able to hang with us, and where we were going next. I told her the truth, that I didn't know, maybe to the park, and then realization dawned on me that that wasn't what she was talking about but my answer was still the same I don't know.

The day started hours ago and I was still in pjs. My pjs consist of a blue tank top and plaid shorts to match.
Me and diamond were having a good time dancing, we went from singing to dancing when I started making the beat to the bbe challenge and then we added the real music.

We had no idea we were being watched, not until the fast part came up and diamond turned around to see brent in his window, smiling and nodding. Diamond stopped and I kept going, but I realized she stopped for a reason and turnt to see brent, my cheeks automatically went cherry blossom red. I wanted to laugh, and scream, but instead I turned the music off. Me and diamond walked to the window cautiously, it's not everyday your soon to be husband catches you twerking with your best friend.
We did make it to the window, and just as we did brent gave us a round of applause.

"Hey"
"Hi, how long have you been there? Just out of curiosity" I'm glad diamond was able to speak because I was more embarrassed then any thing.
" Well I've been here a good three to four minutes, I'd say".
"Ummhmm, I see"
I felt nauseous and didn't want to talk or any thing.
" I just hope my beatiful fiancé, can move like that on our honeymoon"
I was really, embarrassed, and the smile that appeared on my face helped me so much that I had to remove myself from the situation.
I was sitting on my bed while I heard diamond and him discussing plans for a movie date.
What is she doing? He's already taken, is this the beginning of the end of a beatiful friendship?

"So it's a double date then"?
Double date?

Diamond walked away from the window waving, "did you know your fiancé is really funny"
"No I had absolutely no clue, is that why he's a viner"?
The sarcasm oozing off me right now is impeccable.
" What was that I heard about a double date"?
"Oh yea, you and brent, me and joseph, is that ok"?
I smiled at her, this was the first time in like a week I've really spent any of my time with her, and I'm kind of curious to know who this Joseph boyfriend of hers is.
"Yeah, any thing for you"
She started smiling and that was enough said to let me know I've made my friend happy.

Diamond left my room, probably with Pearie discussing some fashion event coming up. I've decided to join my modeling friend and sister this time. It's been a good month since, so why not?

I started texting nicole.

I texted her
This is why you don't leave me alone.