Acting???

Brents pov

My hand was under her shirt, slowly making its way up to her bra. With the way things are going an erection is the last of my worries, and if it wasn't for her rubbing my thigh I wouldn't be moving so fast. I'm still a virgin, I don't plan on losing That until I'm married. My hand lingered on her bra. Her hands lingerd on my belt.

We both pulled away as we heard whistling coming from too guys passing by. She was bitting her lip. And then her hands came up from my belt, and I removed my hands as well.
I guess it was perfect timing too, her mom came almost running out the door.

We were at some kind of skyscraper all made of glass and it had like two hundred windows on the first eight floors, on one side, just to give you a visual of what I'm looking at.

"This is the magazine hell hole"
"Oh yeah, why is it a hell hole"?
"Well don't get me wrong, I love to model, I'm not America's fashion queen for anything, but it the hours of bordism, when I'm not modeling, I'm just sitting around because there setting up the next scene or whatever"
"Ummhmm I see, well now you have me"
"Your right I do have you, don't I"?
"Yup, let's see if I can for fill my duties as fiancé by making my fiancé happy".

Aries pov

"Yes lets"
I grabbed his hand and lead him to my dressing room.

The clothes assigned to me were already there hanging on the back of my door, where brent just happend to stop.
"So what do you do first"?
"Well I usually change, then hair and make up come in, and when I'm done, I go to the photo shoot, with the model ready and waiting"
"Model"???
"Yeah, there's usually a male model out waiting for me"
"Ummhmm"

I Walked over to him and put my hands on his hips.
" but if my fiancé doesn't want me to model with that person I could always model with you"
A smile appeared on his face.

I turnt around.
I feel comfortable around brent, comfy enough to change in front of him, so i did.
I dropped the leather shorts I were wearing, threw the shirt and lost the shoes. When I turned around I saw brent staring. It was funny really. I came up close to him and then walked past him. I grabbed the white button up shirt behind him. Putting it on while smililng.

"Yes this is all I'm wearing, this is a underwear ad by the way, o and those red hills"
I continued to smile at his face while putting on my shoes. I pressed the green button on the wall, and in walked the team.

The team consists of rebecca, who does my make up, tristan, who does my hair and Phil who comes in sometimes and fills me in on any information needed but he wasn't here today. I tried to laugh at the expression still glued to brents face, with his reaction you'd think he's never seen a girl naked or at least half way, but I couldn't help but notice rebecca and tristan staring at brent.
Well they can stare but they can't have him.

"Hubby"?
He looked at my face now.
"Did you you still want to model with me"?
He shook his head in disbelief, that made me burst into laughter.

He started walking over to me, and then bent down to tell me something only I could hear.
"And what would I have to wear"?
I snickered
"Well a muscle shirt and the briefs I believe".
He shook his head yes, but then asked me
"Do you want me too"
Then he lifted his head away, he knew what he was doing
"Yes, I want you, too"
The way those calibration of words sounded togeather sounded so negitive.
Then I heard some one clear there throat, and I looked up, tristan was done with my hair and Rebecca needed me to stay still to put the eyeliner on, i did. And when she was done she had asked me to introduce them to brent. I was reluctant but did do so.

"Hubby, the one with red hair is rebecca and the one with blonde hair is tristan."
"Hi nice to meet you, I'm brent"
Tristan wasted no time trying to flirt
"Hi, you have really pretty eyes, do you wear contacts"?
"Umm, no I don't"
Then rebecca butted in.
"You look so familiar, are you into social media"?
"Yeah, I am"
"Ummhmm I see, do you by any chance know cameron dallas"?
"Yeah, we're pretty close actully"
She in hailed a large amount of air.
"Are you brent rivera, as in the famous viner, and youtuber"?
"Well, yes, but I wouldn't say famous"
"Are you kidding me, my lil sister adores you, and you have the 3rd biggest fan base ever".
He looked as if she was talking foreign. Then I butted in.
" Ok hubby, let's go introduce you to everybody else"
"Arie" tristan called before we left the dressing room " Why do you keep calling him hubby, are you guys really close friends or something"?
I smiled at him and he smiled back, then I turned to face her, "Well he'll be my husband soon, but rite now he's my fiancé, hubby's just a nick name why do you ask"?
She looked shocked, and disappointed.
"Oh, no reason"
Before I turned back to the door, I saw rebecca also looking shocked, but we walked away before I could ask.
"Hubby, I think those girls like you"
"Really"? He bounced his shoulders as if to say I don't care.
That made me blush.

I did something I couldn't believe within that blush. I dropped my hand down by his butt then with out a moments notice I smacked it, and then ran.
Running in hills is hard by the way, especially new ones.
He was laughing before he started chasing me, I ran and ran and eventually ended up running right into the photo booth, which is where I'm supposed to be. I stopped dead in my tracks because I didn't want to mess up anything, but brent was behind me and I didn't know that until I was lifted off the ground, and spun around with him cradling me like a baby.
I started laughing so hard, and so loud that I made a sound, that sounded like a horse giving birth, or a pig in pain. And that laugh only made me laugh harder and louder, and beyond embarrassed. My cheeks red and heart beating fast, I was at the point of puking but I didnt, brent said so surprising that it made my nausea dissappear.
"That was the most sexy laugh ever made by my wifey"
I started laughing again, but this time my eyes started to water because I was laughing to much.
"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, will you put me down, you'll ruin my make up"
"Well since you asked so nicely, no, not unless I get a kiss"
"But then you'll be wearing my red lip stick"
"Yeah well I guess that'll just let everyone around here now I'm yours"
My cheeks were so red, you could spot them a mile away.
I smiled as usual. Then I leaned in and gave him a hard kiss on the lips then backed my head up. He smiled too and then put me down.
"Was that so hard"
I leaned in again and kissed him dead center on the cheek.
"No, I guess it wasn't" I laugh before I hear Marco call my name you see Marco is the photographer. He's like the director of modeling.

I walk right over there as if I'd been summoned.

"Arie, who's your handsome friend"?
"O well that's my best........that's my fiancé, brent"
"Do you think he'd be interested in joining us today? Michael is sick"
"Trust me if I'm there he's there"
"Purrfect, Purrfect . Get em his outfit, and hair plus make up, then get him out here"
"Ok, no probs"

I walked away running and silently screaming, I leaped into brents arms.
"Guess who's modeling with me"?
"Idk, tristan"?
I gave him a bitch please look.
"I'm sorry, so he said yes, when you asked"
"That's the beauty, he asked me to ask you, I told him yes, and now you need Hair, wardrobe and make up"
"Make up"?
I started pushing him towards my dressing room again .
"Yes make up, although you don't really need it"
I couldnt help but to laugh.