A Sticky situation

Brents pov

Her eyes were huge. Maybe she really was being honest about never even seeing a statefair. I took $50 out of my wallet. I held my hand out so arie would grab it, she did. And we walked to the ticket master.

Still holding hands i gave the man the money in exchange for two bands and $10 worth of tickets.

"Ok hold out your wrist" i smiled when saying this. And she did to.
"These wrist bands will let us ride any ride we choose with the exception of the roller coaster. Thats what the tickets are for" i couldnt help but to smile. Again.

I gave her my phone, and keys because for some reason every time i come here i end up losing something. Arie put her hair in some kind of bun thing,I've seen lexie do that before.
The first rides we went on were, The bumber cars. She really enjoyed that.
Although she lost and as much as I'd like to take credit for the win, I lost too. Which was cool, she didn't need to know I was trying but some guy was just to good.

Next we rode the coaster, we had a great time with all the people recoding us. With the cameras all in our face she managed to hold on to my left arm and  scream all while squeezing my limb, me on the other hand was screaming like a little girl which I'm sure is all over the Internet by now.

"What do you want to ride or do next"? I ask although I'm sure I know the answer.

"Let's do that over there".
Without hesitation she ran over to the big machine that you lay on and it takes you up in circles. Really it's fun and all but I ride that ride so much I'm sick, the only reason I did go on it is because it's Aries first time and I didn't want to spoil her good time.

She got off looking at some girl and guy with a huge teddy bear.

"Dont even think so if you want a teddy bear or fish or something that's the last thing we get because I don't want to have to carry it around,  every where we go, ok".
she shook her head yes, then kissed me on the cheek. I felt them go red and hot from that kiss.
And I could tell she knew, she started blushing herself.
I'm her fiancé, I'm suppose to make her blush.
I think to myself.

We made it our mission to ride every ride here, and we did. Some more than others, and played all the little carnie games as well, I am also glad I made the decision to wait and play because we couldn't carry all these teddy bears. You litterly couldn't, my arms were full, her arms were full too, and we had like 17 bears left to carry.

"Ok, wifey, what you wanna do with the rest"?
"Well I think we should give them to these girls that keep following us"
I smile, she's also giving.
"But I'm keeping like four"
Hmmm, nice. She is just.... perfect.

We started throwing the bears to the different girls.
There were five left just as I was about throw it up arie stopped my hand.

"I won that, I want you to keep it".
"Alright I'll keep it just one exception"
"What"?
"You have dinner with my mom Laura and little sister lexi".
"Ok, I can agree to that, only if we do stuff like this more often".

Now it was time for the big bang that was planned by Aries mom.
Apparently the public wouldn't know we were married until they saw an engagement ring, then she got all carried away saying she's changing the plan, she wants me to propose to arie, out in public so people could see and we're not married, not until we pick a date at least.

So I got down on one knee putting the teddy bear down beside me.
I took out the suede black box that inside revealed a huge diamond ring.

"Arie, my love, will you do me the honor of marrying me"?
"Brent, my love, yes, yes I will marry you"!!!! She screamed.
She started jumping up and down screaming, she even jumped on me. I stopped her to put the ring on her and put the suede box up and then she put her hands on my face pulling me in for a kiss, on the lips.
Her kiss was full of passion, she must be really excited. Except I've never frenched kissed before, so this is different although it felt right. Real right. But probably awkward too.