Chapter 11

(Warning: This chapter is very mature in nature. If you simply want to skip the lovemaking head toward the bottom to the paragraph just above the image of Namor's back. Otherwise...enjoy!)

While in Wakanda encased in glass, they'd changed her out of the wet shorts and shirt she wore and put here in a lavender medical gown that reached just below her knees. It wasn't meant to be sexy. They merely needed her body to be accessible to their testing and machines.

Beneath Namor on the soft white sands, he showed her just how accessible her body was as he slipped his strong hand beneath the fabric and moved up her thigh.

The noon day sun stood still and the warm rays beat down on them. She closed her eyes, her skin alive with the heat.

"Mi amor..." she whispered. Namor kissed her lips tenderly and moved his hand between her legs to find her wet and eager. He slipped a finger inside of her, and enjoyed her moans as he stroked and circled her clit.

"Say it," he ordered again. Her hands were still pinned above her head and he was in full control. Namor spread soft kisses over her face, continuing to stroke her.

"I can give you want you want," she whispered.

He loved hearing it from her lips in that sultry whisper that was music in his ears. Every breathy syllable sent pulsing desire through him to his stiff manhood.

Suddenly, he wanted something else. And though he did not say it, she immediately knew. Rhiannon broke free of his grasp. She placed her hands on the sides of his face and kissed him hard, before she shoved him away.  She lept to her feet and swiftly pulled the gown up and over her head.

She basked in the sun's heat, the light striking her skin with its golden beams. Namor watched her as she walked to the crystal water's edge. The chill of it shocked her as it lapped at her toes. But this is what he wanted, so she continued on into the mild blue waves.

 But this is what he wanted, so she continued on into the mild blue waves

It felt delicious against her hot skin. The transformation continued slowly and her body mimicked Namor's in temperature now.

She turned to see him watching from the shore and she moved until her body was submerged up to her collarbone. Rhiannon stopped and waited, watching him hungrily.