Chapter 15

Rhiannon was frozen

Rhiannon was frozen. Not because of fear, but because of the wild mix of emotions that flooded her body. She was desperate to get somewhere safe, away from Namor and his people because she was still convinced she could harm them. She was exhausted from the days events, both physically and emotionally. She was worried about Shuri and Wakanda as she was certain they searched for her and for answers as to who she truly was. She was excited and eager for his touch and the passion that shown in his eyes.

She repeated the words in her mind. I could absolutely live without you. I just don't want to.

The arrogance made her legs quiver and her heart pound. Rhiannon was visibly shaken. She wanted him desperately.

Namor slowly pushed away from her and walked over to the bed. He looked down at the deep blue satin bedding.

"I know the power I have over you, mi amor. I know I could make you give me what I want. Can't I?"

"...yes..." Her throat was dry and she longed for more wine. She entertained the idea of him controlling her in bed by simply commanding her to do what he wanted. The thought made her middle throb and moisten.

He turned his head and reached out his hand, beckoning her to him. Rhiannon still clutched her dress, holding it up so it wouldn't fall to the floor and expose her nude body. She walked to him and took his hand.

Namor pulled her close and kissed her lips. He held her chin and looked deeply into her eyes, and smiled that mischievous smile she now knew him for.

"I know you are tired, mi amor," he said in that soothing, seductive voice. He leaned into her ear and nibbled her earlobe. When she whimpered in delight he said, "But I long to hear you moan my name again and again."

Namor touched the hand that held up her dress while his face was buried in her neck. She was already weak and her grip on the dress was loose, so she wasn't surprised when the dress fell at her ankles.

He placed light kisses on her exposed skin before softly kissing her lips. Then, as though she weighed nothing, he lifted her and placed her on the bed.

He admired her in the dim blue and amber lighting of the room as she lay on the satin sheets. She grew timid beneath his gaze and covered herself. Namor grinned.

"Oh, mi amor. You and I have already done too much for you to suddenly become shy."

Rhiannon scolded herself. He was right. The first night in his home, they made love. On the beach with the white sand and the clear waves, they'd done it again. She wasn't bashful at her nudity. But she was embarrassed at how attracted she was to him. How his gaze filled her with need and a desire to be dominated by him.

Namor was confident and strong. He wore his authority in the way he carried himself and in his tone when he spoke. She'd always been independent. And of course, right? Being who she was and having outlived anyone she may have cared about. Forced to be alone many years in fear of who she may hurt and who could use her for their own gain.

Yet, here she was in Namor's bed, longing for the feel of his powerful body pressed against hers, where she had no control. Completely vulnerable and willing to do whatever he asked.

Namor removed his robes and stood in full view, fully nude. His manhood stiff and large, awoke a hunger in her that she'd never known. She sat up on her knees and reached for him, moistened her lips to take him in her mouth. She was all instinct now. The animalistic sexual desire taking over her entire being.

He just watched her, ordering her with his eyes and she wrapped her lips around him. She was determined to break his resolve as she sucked and licked. Namor watched her from above, his chest rising and falling quickly with each breath. He clenched his jaw in an attempt to maintain his composure. Rhiannon knew the pleasure would eventually be too much and she wanted, so badly, to see him break.

She used her hands and massaged his manhood as she sucked. Namor let out a long moan and grabbed one of the poles on his bed to steady himself. He must have squeezed a bit too hard, because the coral and shells cracked under his grasp.

He grabbed the back of her head, careful not to grip too hard, and tangled his fingers in her hair.

She realized it was working and she continued to suck and gently pressed the base of his scrotum and his knees buckled. Rhiannon moaned with him in her mouth. His eyes closed as he said her name followed by a gasping, "Dios mío!"

He was on the edge of climax and he tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let him. She glanced up at him, playfully and continued. A spark of the mad god king flashed in his eyes and he grinned.

"Do not spill a drop."

She obeyed as he erupted into her mouth and she received it all, excited to see his loss of control and his strong body tense before nearly collapsing at the release.

"Very good, mi amor." He ran a thumb across her lips and she sat back on her knees, watching him.

He tilted his chin in a gesture that told her to lay back on the bed. She obeyed, turning her body so that she was in the center to give him enough room to climb in. Rhiannon lay on her back, eager to feel his body press into hers, but Namor shook his head.

Without words, she understood. She turned herself over, her breasts against the cool blue sheets. She tried, unsuccessfully, to suppress a grin. He was going to take his revenge. He wasn't comfortable with the loss of power, and he was going to show her just who was in charge.

"Close your eyes." His words sounded seductive and dangerous. Her heart danced in her chest and she grew even wetter, throbbing with anticipation.

She closed her eyes, waiting in mystery for his touch.

"You forget, mi amor, whose kingdom you are in. Those who are here obey one person." He climbed onto the bed and she felt something soft tickle her back. It moved up her spine before being lifted off and over her head to cover her eyes. He was blindfolding her!

"While I did enjoy your little game, I am forced to remind you that even you, the powerful Dark Soul, must yield to me." She was completely in the dark. She felt his lips on her back as he pressed kisses against her skin, moving downward. Her sensitivity heightened at the loss of sight, and every touch made her want to leap out of her skin.

"Namor..." She moaned and half-begged. This stopped him and she felt him straddle her. He leaned over, his chest against her back.

"Oh, mi amor," His trimmed beard grazed her skin as he spoke low and with a hint of playful anger. "Did I tell you that you could speak?"