Chapetr-4

Ranvijay pov:

Next Day
We went to mumbai from our private jate and went towards our hotel which is obviously own by rathores.

"Good morning, sir. As you said your penthouse is ready. " Said the manger of the hotel.

"Good, and send breakfast in half an hour. " I said to him.

My cellphone ringed and I said to Esha to go to penthouse.
Staffs took our bags and placed in our rooms.

I went towards the waiting area to attend the call.
After cutting the call, I went towards private elevator and pressed the top floor. The elevator dinged and the door opened.

(Penthouse)

(Penthouse)

I walked towars the penthouse and went to my room to freshen up. After taking bath I dressed in formal black suit. And opened laptop and read some emails.

 And opened laptop and read some emails

(Ranvijay's outfit)

My PA called and I put the phone on speaker.

"Good morning, sir. " Said Akash.

"Morning. Akash cancell the online meetings after 1PM and schedule them after tomorrow. " I said to him.

"Ok, sir. Your today's meeting is at 10:30 at your hotel itself. I had booked a private room in the restaurant of the hotel for the meeting." He said.

"Hmm.. " I said and cut the call and got busy in my laptop.

After an hour someone knocked on the door. I closed my laptop and went to open the door. But Eshu is on the door and staffs are placing breakfast on the table. After putting it they left. Eshu closed the door and came inside.

"Good morning, bhaisa. " Eshu said to me.

"Good morning. " I greeted her and patted her head.

We setted in our seats and ate breakfast quietly.

"I have a meeting and I am going downstairs to restaurant for the meeting. If you have any problem call me. After lunch we will go to buy Jewelleries. " I said to her.