Chapter-23

Aarushi Pov:

I went to dinning room with maa sa and kaki sa and saw all were already sitting there.
Maa sa gestured me to take a seat beside Ranvijay. I went and sat beside him.
Soon maids came with food and placed on the dinning table.

Maa sa and kaki sa started serving all. I also joined them and served Ranvijay, Rishi and Trisha. Maa sa, kaki sa and me also served ourselves and started eating.
After the lunch I went to kitchen and brought the deserts with the help of maids.

I served the ghevar and moong daal ka halwa to all and sat on my seat.

I was feeling very nervous

I was feeling very nervous. It's like I am waiting for my board exam result.
I saw as each of them took there first bite and rubbed by hands nervously under the table.

" Have you made this. ", asked dado sa looking directly in my eyes.

" Jii, dado sa. ", I said gulping.

" It is delicious. ", dado sa said smiling lightly.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

" Yes, bhabhi sa it is very delicious. ", squealed Eshita.

I smiled at her warmly.

All praised me except one. Well you all know who, Ranvijay.

" How do you like it bhai sa. ", asked Rishi.

Ranvijay glared at him and then turned towards me and said, " It is good. "

I internally sighed that all liked it. I could literally feel sweat beads forming on my forehead. I smiled at them lightly.

After all this dado sa called me near him. I stood up and went towards him.

Dado sa gave me a set of khandaani kangan (family bracelet) and said, " It was meant to be given by your dadi sa. But her blessings will be always with you all. " And patted my head.

I took it from him and touched his feet

Maa sa and baba sa gave me a necklace set.