Chapter-8

Ranvijay pov:

I cleared my throat and said, "I am ready for the marriage, but the girl would be of my choice. "

"Do you like someone. " Baba sa asked.
Maa sa and kaki sa were grinning after hearing it.

I cleared my throat and said, " Jii baba sa. Her name is Aarushi Rajput and I wanna marry her. "

Hearing this maa sa and kaki sa along with rishi and eshita were smiling happily.

"Bhai sa is she the same Aarushi rajput who is the CEO of kanak. You knew her from before but didn't let me meet her. " Eshu asked me with a sad expression.

Now all were gazing me with a confused face.

"Yes, She is the same Aarushi rajput who is the Co-CEO of Kanak and her father is the CEO of Rajput & co. And no, I don't know her. I only met her once at the party. " I said in monotone.

"Then why do you want to marry her."  This time maasa asked with a confused face.

Now how I am gonna tell her that I want her for myself. I want her to be mine in all ways. As like reading my thoughts dado sa said, " Leave it beendani, are you serious about this. "

"Jii dado sa."  I said and stood up and went towards my room for ignoring further interrogation with a slight smirk on my face.
.
.

Third Pov:

On the breakfast table all were shocked, they were not understanding why ranvijay wants to marry a girl who only met him once, but his grandfather understood his situation. He himself wanted to marry her wife at first sight itself. He cleared his throat and said to his son Raghvendra, " Send a marriage proposal to Rajputs for their daughter or better fix a meeting with them. "

"Jo hukum, baba sa." Raghvendra said.

After having break fast all went to their perspective works.

.
.
.
.
Afternoon time

Raghuvendra asked his pa to find the number to contact with the CEO of Rajputs & co. Prashant Rajput. After few minutes he received his Secretary number. He called on that number.

"Hello, Secretary of Prashant Rajput from Rajput & co. speaking. How can I help you. "

"Raghuvendra Singh Rathore speaking. I have to talk to Mr. Rajput. " He said.

"Give me a minute Sir. "
.
.
After a minute

" Sir, I an forwarding the call to Mr. Rajput. " Said the Secretary and forward the call.

"Hello"  Prashant Rajput said.

"Hello.Raghubendra Singh Rathore speaking. " Raghuvendra said.

" How can i help you Mr. Rathore. " Prashant said.

" Mr. Rajput, I will come directly to the point. I want your daughter's hand for my son Ranvijay Singh Rathore. We can arrange a meeting to discuss this further. " Raghuvendra blunted.

.
.
Silence from the other side.
.
.

"Hello, Mr. Rajput are you there. "He asked.

"I am totally confuse right now."
"I will discuss with my family and think about this Mr. Rathore. " Prashant said.

"Think about this Mr. Rajput. Atleast we should meet each other. If you say we can come to mumbai or if you want you can come to jodhpur with your family to meet us to talk about this. "  Raghuvendra said.

" I will think about it. And inform you tomorrow. " Prashant said.

"Ok. We really like your daughter. Think and give your answer tomorrow. I will wait for your call. This is my personal number, you can contact me on this number. I will now end the call now."   Raghuvendra said and cut the call.
After cutting the call he called his father and informed him about the call.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now they are just waiting for tomorrow.

************************************

Hey lovelies.

So what do you all think, what will be the response from Rajputs?
How will Aarushi react on this?

Comment below.

.