Chapter-6

Ranvijay Pov:

"Ranvijay, Ranvijay, leave me." A voice said. It was so smooth and soft to listen.
I hugged her tightly.
"Ranvijay, subah ho gayee hai ab uthie."
(it's morning wake up)
I slowly opened my eyes and found a beautiful hazel brown eyes blinking softly, lips moving but I was in daze and couldn't hear at all, a smile appeared on my face.
Suddenly a ringing broke my trance and I found no one instead I was hugging my pillow and my smile dissapeared. Damn it was a dream.
I picked up my phone and saw akash calling me.

"Good morning, Sir" Said akash.

"Morning" I said

"Sir, there is a problem in the mumbai branch. Someone is leaking private affairs of the company to others." Said akash.

"What, do you have any other information regarding this. " I asked.

" Sir I think the secretary of current manger is leaking our information. Many transaction is done in his account. And I have a doubt it is all done by Mr. Ahuja." He said with a hesitation.

" I want all the information about this Ahuja within 3 hrs. And any problem there. " I said sternly as akash can directly contact to my private investigator.

" No, sir. Everything is going well. You will get all information about Mr. Ahuja as soon as possible. " He said with confidence.

"Hmm" I cut the call and massaged my head looks like I have to visit the office.

I woke up from the bed and saw the time and it's 8 AM which is very unusual for me to wake up since I am an early riser, then I remember about my dream or more specifically Aarushi Rajput. I shake my head from her thoughts and went to washroom and brushed my teeth and took a bath. I got dressed in a suit.

(Ranvijay's look)

(Ranvijay's look)

I went to living room and saw Eshu making coffee. I went toward her and said, "Eshu, I am visiting mumbai branch today. So, if you want to go anywhere, there will be a bodyguard outside the door,go with him. So, don't go without him anywhere, understood. And pack your bags we will leave in the evening."

"Jii, bhai sa. " She said and continued doing her work and i went outside of penthouse and out of the hotel.
There my driver was waiting for me.

"Good morning, Sir. " He said and opened the car door for me.
"Morning, to the office. " I said and got bussy in laptop cheking emails .

My phone ringed and i saw Akash calling, I picked the call.
"Sir, I got all the information about Mr. Ahuja. " He said

" Hmm, continue. " I said.

"Mr.Ahuja's company 'Ahujasons' is one of the oldest company in Mumbai. Mr. Abhay Ahuja is current CEO, his age is 35yrs. From last two years his company is downfalling. So for quick recovery he with the help of some gangs theathen the other companies and demand partnership or ownership on the basis of stolen data. He had done these types of things in many small companies and startup companies. Recently, he is threating 'Rajputs and co.' He almost killed his son and showed that as an road accident. There is no trace left that show it was not an accident,but planned murder. He is also trying to stole data from their company.
As per our company, he has stolen a new project file. Also, there is huge amount of transactions are done on his account by some Raghu Chauhan. I think Raghu is the leader of the gang in mumbai. " He said in his robotic way.