Chapter-5

Aarushi Pov:

I opened the door and saw her resting in the hospital bed and gazing at the ceiling and a nurse is cheking on machines.

"Daadi" I said trying to not to breakdown in tears

"Aaru, Tu aa gai beta. " She said with tears brimming in her eyes. (you have come child) and tried to sit and nurse helped her to sit.

"Jii Daadi. " I said to her and almost run to hug her. Tears were falling continuously from my eyes and tried to control it but it resulted in hiccupping. (Yes grandmother)

"Shhh aaru, I am fine now. ab tum jo pere paas aa gaee ho to main ekadam theek hoon. " Daadi said with a small smile in her face.
(Now that you have come close to me, I am a perfectly fine.)

"Daadi you should not take too much stress.You scared all of us dadi." I said to her holding her both hands.

A doctor came and started seeing her vitals and reports given by nurse.

"How are you doing Mrs. Rajput. Do you feel any pain anywhere. "Doctor asked.

"No Doctor. I am perfectly fine now. " She said and i squeezed her hands smiling slightly.

"Well, you are discharged now. But take medicines on time and focus on your diet. " Doctor said and daadi started making faces.

"Don't worry doctor. She will take all medicines on time. " I said glaring at her and slightly smiled at doctor.

"Ok then, take care. Mrs. Rajput. " Said doctor and left with nurse.

After some time dad came with daadu and avi slightly limping with them.

"Ho gaya daadi pottii ka milna julna. " Said daadu amusingly. (Dadi Potti done with their meeting)

"Daadu" I said try to to glare him but he just chuckled.

"Leave it you both, maa you are discharged. Now we can go home. " Said dad.

I helped daadi in standing and took her to restroom. She changed her clothes and came. We left the hospital and settled in car. Dad sat on driving seat and daadu on passenger seat and I, avi and daadi sat on back seat, I between them. Soon we reached home. And mom greeted us warmly. Soon after my father's friend Mr. Sanjay oberoi came asked about daadi and avinash's health.

"Where is Shivaay" Asked dad abouth his son Shivaay Oberoi. He is more like a brother than friend to me.

"He has a meeting with Mr. Rathore. I will send him a message to come here after the meeting. " Said uncle and messaged him.

"Mr.rathore as in Mr. Ranvijay Singh Rathore. " Asked avi with wide eyes.

"Yes, but why are you asking. " Asked uncle amusingly seeing his face.

"No..Nothing. " Said Avi nervously.

"Anyway, so how is going the project" Asked dad to uncle and they started talking about business stuffs with daadu.

Mom took daadi to her room and I nudged Avinash to follow me with a strict glare. He quietly followed me slightly limping and we went to his room. We sat on the bed facing each other. He was looking quite nervous.

"So, mind telling me how you got into an accident. Because I know you all are hiding something from me. And don't lie. " I said with a glare.

"Actually di, you know that Mr.Ahuja who were pressurising dad to sign partnership with them and dad put the offer down many time." He said and I nodded.
He continued," After you went to France, he started threatening us. And this accident was also done by him. And I guess he said he killed me to our family that's how daadi got cardiac arrest." He said with an angry face.

I was still in shock that no one tell me anything. I felt betrayed by my own family.

I asked him with teary eyes, "and nobody thought to tell me."

"Aaru, it's not like that. You were not here and we didn't wanted to worry you. " Mom said coming inside room and sat beside me and said, "leave this all and tell me about experience in France." And i started telling them about france, which places I visited and all.

After some time door bell rang. I and mom went downstairs and avi decided to take a nap. We saw a maid opening the door and Shivaay coming inside. He greeted everyone and took a seat. I sat beside him and whispered, "so, how was your meeting. "

He turned towards me said, "well the meeting was successful and I must say you have got a quite followers. "

"Huhh" I said confused.

"Well, Mr. Rathore's sister is your big fan I guess. She wanted to meet you. I offered her to come with me but Mr. Rathore denied it." He said smirking.

"But, I had met them yesterday in delhi. But she didn't say anything to me. " I asked confusion written all over my face. If she wanted to meet me, she should have said something yesterday, I thought.

"I guess, she doesn't recognize you yesterday. Leave all this, now tell me what did you bought me from france. " He asked excitedly.

"Nothing" I said sticking my tongue out.
Childish I know.

"See, aunty. You daughter hasn't bought anything for me from france. " He complained mom with a pout.

"Aaru, don't tease him and give him the gift, in fact I also want my gift now. " Mom said with a smile.

I ran to my room and brought my small suitcase in living room which was filled with gifts only. I gave them theirs gift. For dad, daadu and uncle I bought watches and brooches, for mom a necklace, for daadi a ring and for avi and shivaay chocolates and shirts and brooches. I had given isha and kriti their gifts in delhi only, I brought them dress.

After that we ate dinner, uncle and shivaay went to their home and everybody returned to their rooms.

I jumped on the bed and started scrolling through phone , kriti video called me with isha in confrence. After talking an hour with each other we ended the call. I closed my eyes and remembered Mr. Rathore and his dark black eyes and started thinking about our first meet. His eyes were so mesmerizing . With a slight smile on my face I slept.

*************************************

Hello guys.

How are you all?
I hope you are liking this story.
Please share your views on this story.

And don't forget to vote.