Chapter- 12

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Rathore's Haweli
8 PM
At dinning table

Third Pov:

All came for dinner on time except Ranvijay. Raghunandan Singh Rathore asked his elder daughter-in-law about his whereabouts. She told him that today he would come late. He nodded his head in understanding. Just after that Raghuvendra said," I had talked with Prashant Rajput and they are ready to meet us. We would go mumbai day after tomorrow. "

All were excited after listening this news.
Diya said, "but bhai sa we should atleast see the picture of girl first, don't you think so. "

Listening this Eshita spoke, "don't worry maa sa. I have a picture of her. Actually there are not many pictures of her uploaded on internet. But you see I am her big fan. She is the best jewellery designer. Her designs are so delicate and pretty. I will also... " Rishi cut her in middle and said, " Shut up. Now, will let us see the picture of bhabhi sa. " (Sister-in-law)

"Firstly eat your food then we will see the picture. " Radha said.

All completed their dinner and settled in living room.

Eshita gave her phone to dado sa to see the picture of Aarushi. He then saw the picture and nodded his slightly as agreeing on the choice of Ranvijay and returned her phone to her. Her photo saw all the family members and all liked her instantly.

"So, who are going to mumbai" Asked Rishi

Raghuvendra said that both Radha and diya along with Ranvijay and him will go.
After some more discussion all went to their rooms and called it their night.

Ranvijay Pov:

I reached home at midnight.
I went to my room directly and changed my clothes and went to sleep.

Next Day

As usual I woke up early did my business. Then I went to dinning room for breakfast.

I sat on my seat and and waited for all to come. Guess I came earlier. After few minutes all came and maa sa and kaki sa served us all and we started eating breakfast.
After breakfast baba sa informed me that tomorrow I have to go to mumbai with them to meet Aarushi. I internally smirk and nodded my head.
After that I went to my study room.

(Study Room)

My whole day went in online business meetings and reading files.

At night we all did dinner together and went to sleep. But sleep was far away from my eyes. My whole mind was only on Aarushi. Sleep when took over me I have no idea.

Next morning after breakfast we all reached airport and settled in our private jet. After 2 hours we reached mumbai and went directly towards Rajput's house.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally you will be mine, Aarushi Rajput.

************************************
Hello people.

Thanks for giving this story your time.

Please
Vote and comment.

Love u all.