Chapter-22

Ranvijay's Pov:

So, here I am laying on my bed for my first night after marriage, Alone. I sighed and looked at the ceiling aimlessly. Who had thought before two weeks that I would be a married man today.
" I finally married you Aarushi. ", I thought internally and smiled thinking her face and about our marriage.

My thoughts were disturbed by my phone ringing.
I saw akash calling me. I picked up the call.

" Why are you calling me this late akash. ", I asked him.

" Good evening Sir. Wo, actually there is another mole in our company. We had caught him stealing the data and blueprint of our office building and I think this is all done by Abhay Ahuja only. ", he said.

" Hmm. Take him to the basement and treat him well. Any other information about Ahuja. ", I asked.

" Abhay Ahuja has been meeting Raghu Chauhan quite frequently. I think he is planning something. And yes he has recently became a major share holder in Jp travel company and he got this share from blackmailing the owner. He had kidnapped his daughter and blackmailed him to transfer the share on his name. ",He said.

" Keep a close eye on him. It seems like his days are going to over soon. ", I said with an evil smile.

" Ok, sir. Good night. ", He said and cut the call.

Seems like I have to deal with this Abhay Ahuja soon.
I rubbed my head frustratedly and went to balcony for some fresh air.
I started looking at the moon and stars.

mera chaand mere kareeb hokar bhee mere paas nahee hai.
(I don't have my moon even though it is close to me)

After some time I went inside the room and slept as tomorrow I have to wake up early for the puja.

Next Day

Next Day

Third Pov:

Ranvijay woke up early and wore a kurta as per his mother's instruction and went downstairs.

"Good morning everyone

"Good morning everyone.", Ranvijay said to all family members and touched the elder's feet.

All replied him with a good morning and elders blessed him. .
Ranvijay looked here and there just then Rishi whispered to him but loud enough to hear all present there, "kisko dhoondh rahe hai aap bhai sa. "
(Who are you looking for elder brother.)

Now all attention shifted to both of them.
Ranvijay glared at him and said, "Nobody."
" Maa sa when will the puja begin. ",he said diverting the topic. (Prayer)

"Let Aarushi come then we will..., here she came. ", his mother said.

Aarushi came in the hall following a maid.

Ranvijay was staring at her without blinking. She was looking so gorgeous in that saree.

Aarushi came and touched all the elder's feet. All blessed her for a happy married life.
Then all went to puja room.
.
.
.
Till the puja ended it was almost the time for lunch.

"Aarushi, beta come I will show you the kitchen. Today is your first rasoi and you have to make something sweet for all. ", Radha said to Aarushi.

" I will also come with you bhabhi sa. ", said Diya.

All three went to kitchen. There Radha introduced Aarushi to head cook Uma Devi and instructed ger to help Aarushi if needed and went outside with Diya. Uma is a lady who is in her early forties.

"meethe mein sabhee ko kya pasand hai kaki.", Aarushi asked Uma smiling slightly.
(What does everyone like in sweets, aunty.)

Uma smiled looking at her and said, "waise to sabhi ko ghevar pasand hai, lekin kunwar sa ko moong dal ka halwa kaafi pasand hai. "
(Although everyone likes Ghevar, but Kunwar Sa likes Moong Dal Halwa very much)

Aarushi decided to make both.

"kaki, main dono banaungi. Lekin baat yah hai ki mujhe moong daal ka halwa banana aata hai, lekin mujhe ghevar banana nahin aata. Kya aap mujhe ghevar kaise banaate hai bataeingi.", Aarushi asked her with hopeful eyes.
(kaki, i will make both. But the thing is I know to make moong daal ka halwa, but i don't know how to make ghevar. Will you tell me how to make ghevar. )

"Kyu nahi. ", said Uma smiling. (Why not)

Soon Aarushi started making Moong dal ka halwa. After making halwa she prepared Ghevar with the help of instructions given by Uma.

In the dinning hall all were present for their lunch. Radha and Diya went inside kitchen to see if Aarushi has finished cooking or not.

"Khushboo to bahut achee aa rahi hai. ", said Diya coming inside the kitchen
(The fragrance is coming very nice.)

Aarushi turned towards her and smiled nervously.

" Waah. You made Ghevar and moong daal ka halwa. Don't worry beta all will definitely love it. ", said Radha looking at her nervous face on which nodded her head not sure if they will like it. It's not like that she din't know cooking. She knew how to cook, but she cooked very rarely. She never had time to cook before. She was always busy in her studies and then in her career and company.

Radha instructed maids to serve food as it was time for lunch and asked Aarushi to personally serve the halwa and ghevar to all.