Chapter-18

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Third Pov:

One week had passed since the date of marriage got fixed. Ever since Aarushi and Ranvijay never talked once. Marriage preparations were going on in full swing on both sides.
Today was the last working day for Aarushi. From tomorrow onwards She would work from home till marriage and Ishita would take over the company in her absence.

Aarushi Pov:

I woke up early and showered and wore a white formal dress

I woke up early and showered and wore a white formal dress. As the wedding day is drawing near, my anxiety is also growing. My whole life would be changed. My priorities would change. Sometimes I am scared thinking about all this.

I went to dinning room and saw all were already sitting there

"Good morning everyone.", I said with a smile and sat beside avinash.

I took some pratha and sahi paneer and gajar ka halwa on my plate and started eating.

After breakfast all went to their work.
I went to my room and took my files and laptop and went to my car. I sat in driving seat and started my car.
.
.
.
After 30 minutes I reached my office went to may cabin.
I asked my Pa to inform the group who is working on the project for the contest that there would be a meeting after lunch and there present is must.

I worked on some designs. I was so engrossed in my work that didn't realize that it was lunch time until Ishita and Kriti barged in my cabin.

"What, aaru. You are still working. It's lunch time. Now come here. ", Isha said placing our lunch on the table and sitting on couch.

" Ya aaru, you should rest you know for extra glowing face on your important day. ", Kriti said winking at me.

I glared at her and closed all my work and went towards couch were both of them were sitting.
I sat beside Ishita and oped my lunch and ate silently ignoring them.

They both joined me soon after.

" Guys, We have a meeting after lunch. My Pa must have informed you. So, be on time. ", I said without looking at them.

" Chill, Aaru. Don't take stress. You are overworking yourself. We have almost completed all our designing work, only few are left. So, relax. Everything gonna be fine. ", said Ishita looking concerned for me.

" I am fine guys. I just want our company to be the best in this contest. I just don't want to be winner but impress people and touch thier heart by our work. They should remember our work. You are understanding na what I am saying. ", I said to them.

" Yes, aaru. We understand you. And everyone will like our design. Your designs are so elegant. So, relax. And if we fail anyhow, then there is nothing to worry. It would be lesson for us for next time. ", said kriti.

"Yeah. You have done your part of your job. Now, relax all designs would be completely ready. And I will contact some models also. So, relax and focus on your wedding. ", said Isha.

I sighed and said, " Yeah, I hope everything goes well. From tomorrow onward I am not coming. So, yeah inform me if something that concerns me. Now, common lunch is almost over. "

Both of them went to their cabin. I went to washroom and did my business and directly went to meeting room.

.
.
.
.

After the meeting, I went to my cabin and packed my all files and laptop in my bag.
Then I directly went to my home.

As soon as I entered I saw mom was instructing some workers. All workers were busy in decorating the house.

I sighed and went to my room. I changed my clothes and wore a green straight kurti.

All the shoppings are done two days ago. Mom with my two best friends dragged me almost all shops to find the perfect dress for all rituals.Aahh,only thinking about that is giving me a headache.
And all pre rituals of my marriage will begin from day after tomorrow. First would be mehndi , then sangeet, then ganesh puja, haldi then finally wedding.

I ignored all my thoughts and went to dadi's room. I went inside her room and saw her sleeping on the bed. I layed beside her and wraped my hands on her waist.

"Aaru", She said holding my hands which I wrapped around her waist.

" Hmm, dadi. I am tired. ", I said snuggling into her her.

She patted my head and said , " I always said to you to stop overworking yourself. Look at your face baby. It is looking so dull. ",

" Dadi, let me sleep na. ",I said annoyed with her talk.

" Ugh, sleep. Tomorrow we both will go to parlor. ", dadi said smiling.

I ignored her and snuggled more into her.

She continued patting my head.
Soon, I went to sleep.

********************************

Hey guys.

I hope you all are good.

Thanks for giving this story your time.

Please,

Vote
Comment
Shere.