Chapter-26

Third Pov:

"Where are we going. ", Aarushi asked Ranvijay for the n^th time. Ranvijay royally ignored her.

Aarushi huffed and rolled her eyes at him and turned towards the window.

Ranvijay turned towards her and smiled at her behaviour and turned his focus towards driving.

Soon the car stopped in front of a building.

Aarushi turned towards Ranvijay with a questioning gaze.

Ranvijay again ignored her gaze and step down from the car and went to open the car door for aarushi and forwarded his left hand to her. Aarushi smiled at Ranvijay's behaviour and put her hand on his hand.

Soon they entered the building.

"Good afternoon Sir, mam. ", Akash said coming towards them.

Aarushi replied him with a smile, " Good Afternoon. "

" is everything prepared. " , asked Ranvijay after nodding his head at him.

" Yes Sir. All done. ", said Akash.

" Good. You can go now. ", said Ranvijay.

Aakash nodded his head and left from there.

Aarushi turned towards him and raised her eyebrows.

Ranvijay hold her hands and started moving towards elevator. He pressed 5 and soon they reached the fifth floor.

" Kya aap ab batayenge ki hum kha aae hai. ", asked Aarushi annoyed. (Will you tell me now that where have we came?)

Ranvijay chuckled listening her annoyed voice and opened a door of a room which looked like a office or cabin.

Aarushi was in awe seeing the design of the office and moved inside.

"So, do you like it? ", asked Ranvijay keeping his one hand in his pocket.

" is this what i'm thinking. ", Aarushi asked excited and turned towards Ranvijay.

Ranvijay heart started beating fastly seeing a big smile on Aarushi's face. Ranvijay nodded his head at her at said, " From ground floor to fifth floor is yours. "

Aarushi looked at him in disbelief and said, " but it's not needed, only two floors are enough. "

Ranvijay glared at her and Aarushi made a pout seeing his face and said, " Ok, fine. And thank you for doing this. "

Ranvijay smiled at her and and said, " If you want then we can see the other floors also. I will arrange an interior designer and architect for you. If you want, my pa would assist you temporarily in all these. "

"How did I got so lucky to have him as my husband. ", She thought listening to him and couldn't hold her tears from slipping from her eyes.

Ranvijay panicked seeing tears in her eyes and quickly put his both palms on her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks and asked in panick, " Hey, why are you crying. Did I did or said something wr... ".

Aarushi didn't let him complete his sentence and hugged him.
Ranvijay was startled by the sudden hug. Soon a warm smile formed on his face and he hugged her back.

"Now, will you tell me why the sudden tears in your eyes. ", asked Ranvijay patting her head.

Aarushi broke the hug and lowered her face due to shyness.

Ranvijay lifted her face with his forefinger and thumb and a smirk formed on his face seeing her blushing.

Aarushi looked in his eyes completely losing herself in his eyes.
Soon she realized what she was doing and shut her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself and opened her eyes.
Ranvijay was looking at her expectedly for her answer. Aarushi smiled nervously and said, "nothing. Just.. Ummm. Let's go to see other floors. "

Ranvijay looked at her suspiciously but nodded his head at hear and both went to explore other floors.

.
.
.
.

After having lunch in a restaurant there were returning home.

Aarushi was gazing outside the window with a smile on her face.

Soon the reached their home and they both went inside together.

Ranvijay went to study room leaving Aarushi in their room.

Aarushi's POV:

I sat on the bed and smile was never leaving my face.

How did I got so lucky to have him as my husband. Day by day my heart is warming up towards him.

I deeply exhaled and inhaled to calm my heartbeats and patted my cheeks and went to open the laptop.

"It's time to do some work. ", I murmured and start analyzing the designs sent by Ishu.

.
.
.
.

I was drawing a pendent when suddenly I felt someone sitting beside me.

I looked at my left and saw Ranvijay looking at my design which I was working on.

I quickly hide my drawing and glared at him for peeking on my designs.

He looked at me and raised his one eyebrow.

"It's not completed yet. You can see the completed designs but only if you give your reviews on it. ", I asked him raising my eyebrows at him.

He shifted slightly away from me and and cleared his throat and said, " Show me. "

Just then I realized how close we were earlier. I quickly put my macbook in front of him opened the finished designs for him to see.

 I quickly put my macbook in front of him opened the finished designs for him to see