Chaptee-16

Life is full of beauty.
Notice it.
Notice the bumble bee,
the small child,
and the smiling faces.
Smell the rain,
and feel the wind.
Live your life
to the fullest potential,
and fight for
your dreams.

 Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Aarushi Pov:

I was sleeping peacefully until phone ringing broke my sleep. I picked up my call without opening my eyes.

"Hello", I said in sleepy voice.

"Don't Hello me, Aaru. Where is the file which I asked you to sign it. And why have you not reached the office yet. Don't tell me you are still sleeping. ", said Ishani.

I opened my eyes and saw the time which is past my office time. Shit. I am late.

" Ishu. I am coming there in half an hour. ", I said in hurry and cut the call.

I went to washroom and quickly brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I did a natural makeup and took the files and laptop with we and hurriedly went downstairs.

" Aaru

" Aaru. You are up. Come have breakfast before going. ", said her grandmother.

" No, dadi. I am running late. Why the way way where are others. ", I asked her taking an apple.

" They went to their respective works. ", she said.

I nodded my head and kissed her cheeks and ran to my car.

.
.

.
After twenty minutes, I finally reached there.
I directly went towards ishani's cabin.

I knocked her door and went inside.

" Aaru" , came a shrill voice and the person took me in a bone crushing hug.

"Kriti, when did you come from delhi. ", I asked her happily.

" I came yesterday night only. I wanted to surprise you all so didn't tell anyone of you. " , said kriti.

We sat on the chairs. I gave the files to isha.

"So, what have you decided for the National Jewellery contest. Any plan. " , I asked them eating my apple.

"Yeah. I think you should lead this contest, Aaru. Your designs are perfect. And we will arrange a meeting after lunch and select a team for this. ", Ishani said.

"Ok. I will look into it. ", I said thinking about the contest.

" So, have you met your to be husband. ", asked Isha.

" What husband. Aarushi what is going on. ", asked kriti with a glare.

I glared at isha and and said, " Nothing.
I just got a proposal for marriage and yesterday they came to see me. "

"What, seriously. ", said kriti and looked at Isha for confirmation who just nodded
her head with shrug.

"So, who was he. And did you liked him.", asked kriti with excitement.

"You all know him. Ranvijay Singh Rathore. Ring a bell. ", I said.

" What. Seriously. ", yelled kriti.

"Will you low your voice kriti. We are present in our office. ", hissed Isha.

Oooooh. Angry bird is here.

" So, when is your marriage. ", whispered Kriti glaring at Isha.

" I don't know. ", I whispered back.

" Why are you whispering now.", hissed Isha.

"What happened to you. Why are you so pissed today. ", I asked her because she never loses her calm easily.

" Nothing happened. ", she said.

" Tell me. NOW. " , I demanded.

"Seriously guys. Nothing happened. Just my  neighbor is getting on my nerves. " , said Isha with gritting her teeths.

"Calm down Isha and Why is he getting on your nerves. ", I asked with curiosity.

Actually, his neighbor is pursuing her since a month and she kept ignoring him. But he seems nice guy to me. For her of course.

" He is pursuing me for a date.", Isha said glaring at the wall.

"Then just go with him.", said kriti shrugging.

Isha glared at her kriti returned her glare.

" Calm down guys. Isha, I think you should give him a chance. And now stop all this talking, we have so much work to do. Back to work guys. ", I said standing up from the chair.

" Finally, you remembered you have work to do. ", said Isha.

" Bye girls. ", I said to them ignoring her remark and left her cabin.

I went to my cabin and my Pa informed me about my schedule.

.
.
.

After all the meetings and work I finally went to home at nine at night.

"Aaru, Look at you. You are looking so tired. Come eat dinner and got to sleep directly. " , said mom pulling to dinning table.

"Mom. I am fine and where are others. " ,  I asked her.

"They just ate dinner and went to their rooms. ", mom said and served me.

I ate my dinner silently and went to my room. I changed in my nightclothes and layed on my bed. My bed, My love. Soon sleep took over me.

**********************************

Vote

Comment

Share.